[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I recently bought a lfs account because my friend has been playing lfs for years and he told me it's great. On the lfs website i saw that it was quite expensive £21 so i found a second hand acc for only 10. When i entered the game to play with my friend we discovered that it was banned on your server so pls unban me so i can play with him. I have 90 days left :/

Adrianxl Blackwood Banned 365 days 2013-06-06 17:34:14 2014-06-06 17:34:14 92d 1h 56min

Thank you for your time!
We do not unban accounts because people claim to have bought them second hand. You will have to buy yourself a brand new account.
(2014-03-07 23:16)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]We do not unban accounts because people claim to have bought them second hand. You will have to buy yourself a brand new account.

Why can't you give me a chance, i mean, what is the worse i could do on the server. Watch me while i play or something. Please give me a chance.
(2014-03-07 23:16)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]We do not unban accounts because people claim to have bought them second hand. You will have to buy yourself a brand new account.

Hello Could you at least tell me yes or no? I see that others got unbaned pls give me a chance. I have been waiting for an answer for 10 days Sad
In my opinion,
Josh Wrote:We do not unban accounts because people claim to have bought them second hand. You will have to buy yourself a brand new account.
is a clear no, so I'll deny this request.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's