[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Just another unban request ... (Ban Reduced by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as the title says , to you it's just another unban request, for me, something that would mean a lot to me.

First of all I want to apologize to the police officer that I purposely hit with more than 150 km/h. I can't remember his name but he know's why I hit him and one officer can not act like that. But as we all are moral people I can't and I am not authorized to make justice here. I haven't a video of the incident and idk exactly when the incident occurred (about 4 days ago) but I think he will read this and I think a lots of admins know about the incident story.

I was driving normally trough the track, suddenly my grandmother came into the room with a phone and gave it to me. I am driving with the g25 wheel and I can't squeeze the pause button because I'm playing online, I can't know in advance what will happen and my attention was drawn away because of that stupid phone. In front of me in the middle of the track were suspect and a police officer who was trying to turn him on the wheels. I didn't see a hazard warning because of my drawn away attention and I hit him with very low speed (about 20 km/h and I braked as much as my car permit).
He said he would report me and I began to explain the whole situation and I asked him why he reported me. He imperiously said "Because ..." and then at that point I lost my temper (otherwise I am very calm person and it's difficult to psych me out) and hit him.
I am aware of my mistake. I have 20 years I'm not some kid
I think this is all a bad luck and misunderstanding and I promise that this sort of thing on my part will never happen again.
I want to apologize for my rude and arrogant behavior.
I want to apologize everyone who saw that hit.
Everyones learns from their own mistakes including me and nobody is perfect.

Regards, Neo Smile

I forgot to say, I went with another account in order to explain the situation, admin said at least you should have change your nick, and ban me ...
You drove between the cop and the suspect for a long time and ignored sirens. All you had to do was to drive over to the right side and slow down a bit to let the cop pass, I'm sure you could even do this whilst on the phone. You broke a rule and there's nothing wrong if someone says he's going to report you. He was in a chase and you shouldn't expect him to instantly answer to you.

[HDT)neo Wrote:In front of me in the middle of the track were suspect and a police officer who was trying to turn him on the wheels. I didn't see a hazard warning because of my drawn away attention and I hit him with very low speed (about 20 km/h and I braked as much as my car permit).

I don't even know what you mean, there was no crash or what ever. You got banned because you pushed the suspect which was driving in front of you, ignoring sirens and ramming.

You shouldn't try to connect with another account whilst you're banned, because all you're doing is ban evading. If you want to explain the situation and speak about it, make an unban request, like you just did.
Snake you didn't understand me.
I was driving normally and slowly and suddenly in the middle of the track police car and the suspect stood motionless in the middle of the road (literally blocked the road) just before my grandma came in. Problem is not talking on the phone, problem is drawing attention just at that moment when I should see a hazard warning. At least that warning should be much bigger and more visible. Not a little tiny black and yellow text that no one can't see. Ok when you are driving normally, but in my case it was really hard to see that. I was start braking when I saw them and I hit the officer, he sayd that I should have seen the warning and he reported me, then I lost my temper and followed him and crash him deliberately. I apologized to you and all of which have to do with and what else can I do? I promised that will not happen again, if it happens, do not ever unban , I will not even ask Confused

Come on guys why is that hard to have some understanding to someone? Why will I lye to you or something? I came here on this forum and make an account just to fight for justice and to apologize to you all! I am aware of my mistakes and violations of server rules and I will never repeat that. I don't want to argue with anyone can you just unban me and live the rest of your admin life with no problems with me?
(2014-03-07 23:06)[HDT]neo Wrote: [ -> ]Snake you didn't understand me.
I was driving normally and slowly and suddenly in the middle of the track police car and the suspect stood motionless in the middle of the road (literally blocked the road) just before my grandma came in [...] rest of your admin life with no problems with me?

You are the one who didn't understand me, you were banned because you were sitting between the suspect and the cop, which were in a chase. There was no hazard involved or what ever. There was a huge "SIREN" sign on your screen with a few arrows pointing towards your back. I've seen what happened on the server and I've seen the replay. You pushed the suspect right before the roundabout, and you rammed the cop at exactly the same spot. Everyone else on the server can see these warning signs, they're big enough already. Even tho you are making up some story, I don't know if you do it intentionally but I'll reduce your ban to 14 days. You will be unbanned on the 18th March. Make sure this doesn't happen again and apologise if you accidently crash someone, so they don't have a reason to instantly report you. If you've a problem with someone because you think he did something wrong, use !tc to inform the admins or make a forum report. Ramming is no way to solve a problem.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's