[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
to the end of my ban is 3 days.
Why "josh" have blocked my account permanently?
Your account is linked to 2 other accounts that were previously banned.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid107929

Your IP is also used by the original owner of Maychan and MICH PL.
not!!!!!

at t of the logged on with me? each is a different person
Because we gaming also in one computer in rl world when we spotted in friend imbecil!! Maybe u must use your brain?
Smile maybe
U dont like Poland or what? U have a problem because 3 people plays sometimes on the same computer.... hahahah iam sorry for whar iam say now but u are an idiot! >. <
Please give another admin to this topic...
a little more polite because I do not want to lose your account permanently
my ban ends in 3 days, I hope it stays that way
josh why so dismissive approach a case??????????????? ????????
Be quiet and wait for Josh, petty insulting isn't going to help either.
I did not offend anyone
I'll explain once more.

I don't believe you have all bought 3 individual accounts that were all previously linked. That's too much of a coincidence. 2 of you claim to have bought them from separate auction sites.

You all share IPs with the previous owners. This either suggests that you are the same person that owned one of the related accounts (which one of you has admitted already) or that the old owners may still have access.

There is too much evidence to suggest that the accounts are still linked and that somewhere along the way, at least one of those accounts has been used to avoid a ban(s) on the server.
Why am I involved in this case? I just want to wait until the end of my ban (3 days)
play all the time one ip. rychu9191 account has only one owner
Is That a friend in on my ip is probably not a crime.
I also think it's hard That do you want us to get along because I use a translator to talk with you and some sentences april be unclear to you
Josh u are really understant... i dont have power to talk with u more time because i dont know english and its hard to understand what do u talking to me. I use all my brain to dont make problems. U dont have problems when u unblocked this facking accounts. Why 3 or 2 days ago you unban me and now ban. I dont understand that. It sick!! I ask u a question. Last question. Accounts been unblocked?
- I do not want to avoid the ban in any way, I'm writing here because I do not understand why I get banned permanently if I did nothing. ;/
I do not write that I bought a new account;/;/;/;/
I really pleased for this. I dont do anything bad and any broke server rules. Straight i like tc servers and play how rules is but u banned for things whoose are silly...
One thing is certain.

MICH PL and Maychan will not be unbanned. When MICH PL was banned, you tried to claim that you were a new owner of Maychan and got unbanned. You lied to me about this to evade your ban on MICH PL.

The account rychu1919 is also linked to Maychan and MICH PL. These links are present both now (after you claimed to buy these accounts used) and also before you claim to have bought these accounts.

There is not enough evidence to suggest that your accounts can be un-linked. I certainly don't fully believe your stories.

These account will not be unbanned until further notice.
this to be evidence that I confirmed that the account is not linked?

the link is obocne now?

My account has nothing to do with those
I said already the ip may be the same, because a colleague at my login

!!!!!!!!!What has to do with me, that mich and maychan you lied?
I don't fully believe your stories. Regardless, we don't unban accounts just because someone claims to be a new user.

The account MICH PL is serving a ban until August of this year, so none of the accounts would be unbanned anyway.
I'm not a new user on
I am writing on his (rychu9191) account is not mich

I do not ask someone to unlock the account.
Only my account
my ban Ends in 3 days

"I don't fully believe your stories. Regardless, we don't unban accounts just because someone claims to be a new user."
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I do not know what does that mean?
why dragged me to this josh?

why do I have to lose at this that they did some scam?????????

I would also like to note that the ban for 15 days I got was wrong.
why other users get a warning for swearing and I did not get any but immediately banned???
I would also like to note that the ban for 15 days I was wrong.
why other users get a warning for swearing??
I got banned immediately
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's