[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Rallye (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Toni997

● Their LFS Username(s): Rallyedanny2
● Their LFS GameName(s): SO•Rallye[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/dnNYBaWGaTRt
● Replay Timestamps:
1:41.04 Wrongsiding on autobahn.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) User was chasing me today and while the chase was on he decided to wrongside on autobahn.

~PikkuCleaner
Look here please: Link

You can see on the replay that i search the spot to change the way but there wasn't one. I know the rule about Wrongway on AB, but i didnt want to drive to the RB to turn around because i would loose him so i drove wrong way a bit. I'm very sorry..
Nils
You dont want, but still drive. Rules is rules, so simple. And if someone do that to me, i dont wrongside, because it is illegal.

And you made so dangerous u-turn. Be happy, because that 1 guy stop.

~PikkuCleaner
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Pikku, that was a completely illegal U-Turn (illegal as in against the rules) because of the fact you went wrong side to do it. Think about your own actions before criticising other people's.

With that being said, Rallye also wrong sided on the Autobahn.

Final warning will be issued to Pikku. If it happens again, you will be banned.

Rallye will receive a cop right revocation - sorry, but you'd had too many cop warnings. You've also been dealt with wrong siding on the Autobahn before so you must know it's against the rules (you even admitted that you understand this rule).

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's