[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - dogie213, driftstylez, soulreavers, wargasm_eg (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Destroyer39

Their LFS Usernames: dogie213, driftstylez, soulreavers, wargasm_eg
Their LFS GameNames: UC, driftstylez, SoulReavers, ERIkDUTCH

Replay Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrggnijw8uzoh9...ngside.mpr
Replay Timestamps: 1:51:46:00 - Start Watching
1:52:00 - driftstylez fails to move for sirens and overtakes the chase at full speed
1:52:03:00 - SoulReavers then also overtakes the chase at full speed
1:52:05:00 UC and ERIkDUTCH overtake the chase at full speed

Description of the Incident: SO•Muff[COP] and OCKE™ [COP] were in a chase with DJmadguy. At the allocated timestamps, these four users ignored all signs of sirens, even though the chase was directly in front of them, and instead proceeded to overtake the chase at full speed. UC, then also clipped the back of OCKE™ [COP]s car and nudged him a little. This may have been a mistake, however I thought it would have been worth pointing out as it could have ended much worse.

Additional Notes: Spectate SO•Muff[COP] for the best view of the incident.
We actually slowed down for the chase for a long time, when the chase stopped for a few seconds we tried to overtake, The scratch between me and one cop was a little mistake and I said sorry immediately.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

As none of the reported users actually interfered with the chase, they will receive warnings on their URS' to respect sirens and keep their distance to chases in the future.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's