[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request DJmad (Unban Request Granted by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident: I think about 7:00pm GTM. 8/3/2014.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi8e50w5tg10d0...0DJMad.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1:09:40-1:09:57-1:11:54

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel unfair about that chase and that I did do wrong.
The problem was is that 1:11:54 I think is a fault he made as I didn't wrong side at this time and is assuming things.

When at 1:11:54 I did a brake check, not knowing that it would spin out OCKE™ [COP] that meant that as Muff[COP] had to slow down and also after he's spun out, I was gaining speed and by then we was by a junction and Kimi decides to ram me and I glitch over to the other side of autobahn... I didn't want to use time up turning which would be a danger to other people and so I was driving to the other side. So after the chase Kimi and Howlin are saying its my fault he lost the chase and he lost contact with me. Kimi decided to ram me and that's his punishment I guess!

Also can I have a link to the Ban List?
replay link is broken
how do how long im banned?
DJmad Kyoto Banned 7 days 2014-03-08 20:54:05 2014-03-15 20:54:05 6d 12h 38min Driving on the wrong side of the Autobahn.

http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
Ok your going to have to go to this link to visit the replay (Hopefully it works)
Use the replay link here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=11153
DJMad Wrote:When at 1:11:54 I did a brake check, not knowing that it would spin out OCKE™ [COP] that meant that as Muff[COP] had to slow down and also after he's spun out, I was gaining speed and by then we was by a junction and Kimi decides to ram me and I glitch over to the other side of autobahn... I didn't want to use time up turning which would be a danger to other people and so I was driving to the other side. So after the chase Kimi and Howlin are saying its my fault he lost the chase and he lost contact with me. Kimi decided to ram me and that's his punishment I guess!

Also can I have a link to the Ban List?

Firstly, I'd like to point one thing out. You say you brakechecked and then was rammed by Kimi. This has happened way too often in the past and the explanation is simple: If you stomp on the brakes when there are 3 cars chasing you, you have to expect serious consequence as people generally won't assume you doing it at random. However, that's not relevant to the current case.

On to the main event.

When you were flung onto the opposite side of the Autobahn, your car landed close to the southern end of the guardrail which would have given you access to the other side, or where everyone could regroup and continue the chase. Insted of doing so, you chose to go north on the wrong side along the entire railing and cross over at the end of it.

Picture for reference. If you had gone where the arrow points to either cross over or let the cops rejoin, there would be no issues.

[Image: asdssd.jpg]

Incidents simliar to this and worse are mentioned quite often in your URS, which in my opinion renders a ban necessary.

If you were to be unbanned, do you think you would be able to stop these occurences?
I would definitely not do it at all, this picture you've shown is after I hit a barrier that sent me across the other side. Like I've said, I didn't want to waste time and make it a hell of a lot more dangerous by turning round. (Takes more time) and I wanted to get off the wrong side immediately!
I think you're misunderstanding me.

As you have a history of going the wrong way on the Autobahn, I am asking if you would stop doing this if you were unbanned?
I now understand you and I realise what you mean. I do have a history of going wrong way on the autobahn, and I will defiantly stop this bannable offence!
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. As the offence wasn't the most serious and keeping our agreement in mind, you will be unbanned. Please keep from doing this again, as we will have to reinstate the ban in that event.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's