[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [SKIN] XRT TC Medic Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i had a medic skin which i thought i was allowed to use [stupid me i wasn't] So i made a new skin this time im allowed to use it haha enjoy Wink

Preview :

[Image: 5ami60.jpg]

1600* \ Grey / 1024*
(2014-02-28 18:42)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
rules Wrote:9.3. The [TC] tag is for use of the [TC] members only.

Do not use this tag unless you are in the [TC] team (see team-list). This includes its use on skins.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Sadly you can't use the TC tag on your skin.

I would suggest you use "CD" short for CityDriving on your skin, would probably look equally good. Smile

You need to take in what people tell you. Once again you've used TC on your skin..
Well it doesnt have the "tag" itself in it, just the TC word so i fail to see the problem in that.

but nice skin nevertheless
Bez, its my understanding that only the tag itself is not to be used "[TC]" as i myself have a skin that says TC CityDriving Radio on it where i was told to take the [TC] off, only having to remove the brackets. If that is not the case the i also fail to understand why it would not be allowed? The tag itself is understandable because it represents the team.

Obviously it's worth waiting for an admin to confirm it though :/
Base off Pipa's reply from his last skin he only TC here:
[Image: 7qz7r.png]
But it was still rejected with Pipa's quote I posted. Hence why he said to use CD short for City Driving. TC is a team. City driving is the server.
I did read that however my DJ skin has the letters TC on it without brackets, i am yet to be asked to remove the skin after countless times of using it, also i cant remember which admin it was who originally told me to take off the [TC] tag but they said that just the letters were fine if i remember correctly.
(2014-03-10 21:14)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]I did read that however my DJ skin has the letters TC on it without brackets, i am yet to be asked to remove the skin after countless times of using it, also i cant remember which admin it was who originally told me to take off the [TC] tag but they said that just the letters were fine if i remember correctly.

Might have been me. If I remember correctly, it was Josh who told me it is okay without the brackets, because then it's no longer a tag, but merely two letters. If Josh or any leader could confirm this, that'd be appreciated.
Yeah i kinda remember it being you now, it was on kyoto and i remember asking you the next day if it was ok without the brackets, you obviously said yes, so that's all i know about the matter
(2014-03-10 21:37)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i kinda remember it being you now, it was on kyoto and i remember asking you the next day if it was ok without the brackets, you obviously said yes, so that's all i know about the matter

Yep, I remember it quite well - it was on Kyoto as you say. I thought it all happened on the same day, but yeah. I'm pretty confident it's OK without the brackets but let's wait and see what a leader or supervisor says about it.
(2014-03-10 21:18)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]If Josh or any leader could confirm this, that'd be appreciated.

I have just asked Elmo on ts and it's not allowed. You can't use the TC tag wether be it with brackets or without on a non TC skin.

Id stick with CD for CityDriving or "Making the roads a safer place".
There are certainly simple ways to avoid.

Nice skin btw, looks great Smile.
thx pipa Wink gonna change that now
(2014-03-10 22:03)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-10 21:18)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]If Josh or any leader could confirm this, that'd be appreciated.

I have just asked Elmo on ts and it's not allowed. You can't use the TC tag wether be it with brackets or without on a non TC skin.

Id stick with CD for CityDriving or "Making the roads a safer place".
There are certainly simple ways to avoid.

Nice skin btw, looks great Smile.

i am a little surprised at that considering nobody has ever told me to take it off my skin, guess i cant use my beloved skin anymore =[
But cheers for confirming anyways =]
Ok i have fixed more things with the skin enjoy and have a nice day Wink
Good skin, SparkleZ. Smile
(2014-03-12 12:59)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Good skin, SparkleZ. Smile

thank you entY Wink
Reference URL's