[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hyundaiftw unban request (Unban Request Denied by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: hyundaiftw

● Time & Date of Incident 11.03.2014 12:20 (GMT+1)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no screenshot
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i got banned for "breaking several rules" i know i was a little rude to a guy who crashed into me, and we spoke norwegian. but nothing more than that. and then i just got banned from admin who turned up from disguise
Changed the title to "unban request" you can only post an unban appeal after you initial unban requests has been denied.

Admin has been notified.
Firstly you have been coming onto TC servers long enough to know that use of such language is not acceptable, 2nd you spoke in Norwegian, again you also know that it is English in main chat, and 3rd you drove around the Autobahn wrong way for a considerable length of time intentionally and 4th you said you know admins are here on TC severs, you could of blown our undercover. You have a 5 day ban, in that time please go and read TC Rules again.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/
You also have the option to translate these on the right hand-side of the page (select translate)

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's