[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Hoff Lane and Southslope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My suggestion is that on the Blackwood track, at The Hoff Lane and Southslope the speed-limit is reduced from 75mph to 60mph.

This is because 75mph is too fast for those corners, it's impossible to speed and generally makes people try to take the turn faster than they can, whilst not losing money.

Here's the map incase you don't understand where i'm referring to Smile

[Image: CityDriving_Blackwood_2011_2.png]
Agree.

And a bit higher limit would be cool on Blackwood road. Maybe 140km/h.
(2011-12-16 23:57)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]Agree.

And a bit higher limit would be cool on Blackwood road. Maybe 140km/h.

For sure, atleast the section closest to Devil's corner, it feels like you should be going faster on that wide-open stretch of road.
It's called a brake?
(2011-12-17 00:32)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]It's called a brake?

The point is, the speedlimit shouldn't be so high above what's achievable that you can't get a chase or make it around the corner without crashing Smile
We're already considering changing the speed limits on Blackwood.

Basically:-

120kph zones would change to 100kph
H1 would be changed to 135kph

To slow traffic around the entire map.
Hmm, that sounds a whole lot better,

Not sure about the highway 1 limit though, I think the 100mph is reasonable, except at the junctions where it hasn't been optimized correctly in terms of the layout.
The thing is Tommer, Devils corner is an 80kph/50mph zone, slowing traffic to 135kph on the highway makes the transition between H1-Devils a lot more realistic.
(2011-12-17 02:20)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Basically:-

Sounds good!
(2011-12-17 02:20)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]We're already considering changing the speed limits on Blackwood.

This is a good idea ! Thumbup1
Sounds great Smile
(2011-12-17 02:20)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]We're already considering changing the speed limits on Blackwood.

Good idea, agree.

But what about the Blackwood road? I think 120 is very slow on a wide, straight road.
(2011-12-17 13:59)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]

Good idea, agree.

But what about the Blackwood road? I think 120 is very slow on a wide, straight road.

Blackwood road is hardly straight - there are 4 bends, 3 of which are significant, the other is right by a junction. About 1/3 of it is blind.
Reference URL's