[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Am i banned or whats happening ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC - I logged onto TC and after 30 sec it´s saying *server didnt allow to make connection* So im woundering if im banned or whats happening ? im not a crasher or anything ??

Best Regards from Nicolaj.
2014-03-16 16:17:20 UTC Kyoto *HOST* › Nicolaj : CPW

Do you know why you would have triggered LFS's Cheat Protection Warning?
Hello sir. Cheat protection Warning, uuhmm can you describe what that is, i have S2 paid version and everything? if that´s what your thinking about m8 ?

Ty for a fast respons btw.
(2014-03-16 16:40)nicolaj Wrote: [ -> ]Hello sir. Cheat protection Warning, uuhmm can you describe what that is, i have S2 paid version and everything? if that´s what your thinking about m8 ?

Ty for a fast respons btw.

Well, did you have any mods or anything open which could have contributed towards the CPW?
Hmm actully now when you say it, i was on 42D multimod with some tweak but i closed them down and whent to TC, but i actully think i forgot to reset LFS before i whent to TC, daamn thats all my fault there m8, is there anything you can do so i still can play on server, it was not my idea to MOD on TC. Im really sorry
(2014-03-16 16:48)nicolaj Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm actully now when you say it, i was on 42D multimod with some tweak but i closed them down and whent to TC, but i actully think i forgot to reset LFS before i whent to TC, daamn thats all my fault there m8, is there anything you can do so i still can play on server, it was not my idea to MOD on TC. Im really sorry

It is good we've identified the problem, so try and avoid this next time. It's worth it for all of us.

I'll unban you in a moment.

Unbanned.
Ty so much sir i appreciate your help, i promise always to dobbelt check and check it agin if i played on other servers. This is the best server on the whole LFS so i would be so sad to get banned for a stupid mistake. Thumbs up for the good response on this awesome site Smile

And it works perfectly, have a awesome day sir Smile thank you very much for the help agin..
Reference URL's