[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:paovi

● Time & Date of Incident 17:51

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Hello TC team , i tried today to connect to TC server then when i connected it said Maher - Banned for possible account fraud (code1) any help's ? i didnt connected since 2012 and maybe there is a problem if it is related to my ip adresse location i moved to live in other country ( I was living in Denmark ) So please Grant my unban request Thank You !
Where did you move to?

Are you related to the user Kristiano! in any way?
I moved to tunisia I bought my S2 license since long time and leaved LFS Long time ago then moved to another country, and now i want to go back to TC , i have no idea Who is Kristiano i played here before if you remember me
The thing is, you're saying you haven't been connected since 2012, but i can see that your account has connected to our servers a lot of times each month in all of 2013 and latest more than 10 times in January this year. Are you saying that wasn't you using your account then? The same IP as your account has been connected with has also been used with Kristiano!. Can you explain this?
That's Impossible , I wasnt using My account on 2013 I was Studying on 2013 and has no time to play LFS i can bring you pictures prove that i was studying like my School card etc maybe my acc was hacked ? the hacker name is kristian ? any way i changed the password gamepass + webpass
And looking forward to play here again Thanks
That's a bit worrying. On 05-01-2014 your account sent 6000€ and a car to the user kristiano!. You sure this wasnt you that did that? You personally weren't connected since 2012?

I would suggest you change your passwords at http://www.lfs.net if you didnt already, because it could very well have been hijacked.
That wasnt me , I Aleardy changed both passwords Webpass + Gamepass as i can provide you screenshots from lfs.net i'm the owner of it and it was hacked .. please unban me
Please bear with me while checking this properly. Will be back with another reply later.
Here are 2 screenshots from the LFS.net :
*Links removed*
Thank you, but i've removed the links now since it were showing email address and phone number.

Can you remember when in 2012 you connected for the last time?

Could kristiano! be a friend of yours who gained access to your account while you weren't using it? He's also from Denmark.
No i doesnt remember kristiano is maybe someone from my district on denmark we were friends and maybe he saw me typing the code on my phone while connecting to facebook ( i was using the same passwords for Facebook - my email - and LFS ) a possibility that he got acces to my acc anyway i changed the password and nobody know it
Any Reply ?
(2014-03-17 21:35)paovi Wrote: [ -> ]Any Reply ?

Please, we are all volunteers, we do not spend every waking minute of our lives on the [TC] CityDriving Forums.

Allow a fair amount of time for a reply, I honestly would say give it a couple of days.

At the end of the day, you've broken a rule to get yourself banned from the servers. Not being rude, but that is your problem and not ours.

Ash
(2014-03-18 07:59)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-17 21:35)paovi Wrote: [ -> ]Any Reply ?

Please, we are all volunteers, we do not spend every waking minute of our lives on the [TC] CityDriving Forums.

Allow a fair amount of time for a reply, I honestly would say give it a couple of days.

At the end of the day, you've broken a rule to get yourself banned from the servers. Not being rude, but that is your problem and not ours.

Ash
Just bored and the other LFS servers are Bad Sad and want to play again on TC
Seeing as you've changed your passwords and we've now worked out what was going on, you have been unbanned.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's