[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report-PikkuCleaner and Δ™p™Realッ (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MrPatrick

● Their LFS Username(s): toni997, pReal1337
● Their LFS GameName(s) PikkuCleaner, Δ™p™Realッ

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sf22pf.../pikku.mpr

● Replay Timestamps:

33:15-GT4tube[COP] stops me and little after that PikkuCleaner crashes to his rear

36:14-Some strange action with [COP] DRIFTER

41:19-PikkuCleaner and Δ™p™Realッ are going slowly all over the autobahn and don't let me and [ES] Verber pass them, even Verber honks horn.

41:31-Verber tries to overtake PikkuCleaner, but he accelerates and steers towards Verber.

41:38-I tried overtake those guys by going through middle of them, because they were on both side of the ab, but then Δ™p™Realッ crashes me on purpose and don't let me pass him.

41:48-PikkuCleaner blocks Verber's way, i try overtake them but then Pikku desides to steer left and come in front of me.

42:07-Δ™p™Realッ Brakechecks Verber in 160 kph speed

42:18-And I don't even know what happened there but something strange crashing

43:05-Some strange action in roundabout

43:50-PikkuCleaner comes in front on Verber and brakes without a reason.

44:06-Δ™p™Realッ tries brakecheck me or something

44:22- He tries overtake me very close from the right side

44:28-brakes in front of me without a reason.

44:37-PikkuCleaner hits my rear, Real brakes and they compressed me between them.

Pikku apologised every time, but still kept annoy us and strangest thing in this whole situation is that i don't see any reason to do that what they did... or if we caused something we're sorry about that. After all that wasn't nice action at all, because we were just cruising around but then those guys get that random idea to annoy us and so.... i don't know what should i say. Maybe nothing anymore. Thank you for your time with checking this report :))

Time: ~14:10 GMT+2
Date: 19.3.2014
33:15 - Val chased me, and i look behind. When i see there are peoples, i try brake and turn left, but cant turn left because there was incoming car and i brake hard.

36:14 - Drifter drive in right side, and i drive in left side. Drifter turn in to my way.

And others = That what i do, it is same what you guys do. This is not first time when we ([ES] guys) having some "fun". You have done exactly the same thing what i do. And i never report, because im not mad. And im sorry. this is first time when you going be mad about that, and now im mad too.

That big crash 42:18. - You see, nick coming fast and try brake, small hit in wall. And some lag hit in verber? And then verber lost control.

43:05 - Just driving around rb and there was parked car. Nobody hit you?

43:50 - no reason? I brake because i almost lost control.

44:37 - I hit you because that preal brake check you.

And what preal do, nothing to say. Just too aggressive guy.
Just 2 questions: How did we have "fun" or how do I have fun that much you have to make some kind of revenge or something about that ? Do I brakecheck others, hit them, crawl slowly on ab and block their way on purpose ?
Sorry about those situations, which i had understood wrong Sad
And I don't want be that kind of "mad" guy who rages of everything but some of those situations were just so stupid that i didn't like them so I decided to make a report. And i'm very sorry about those time-stamps and situations, where you or that your friend didn't do anything but just i wasn't really sure what happened there so... Sad But there where you did, I understand that kind of action a little and into the some point, but in my opinion that what you did to us was just too much. And i'm just wondering, why couldn't we just cruise nicely and peacefully instead of that kind of action.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2014-03-19 15:27)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]33:15-GT4tube[COP] stops me and little after that PikkuCleaner crashes to his rear

36:14-Some strange action with [COP] DRIFTER

Accidents were a bit odd, but everyone apologised and went on their way.

(2014-03-19 15:27)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]41:19-PikkuCleaner and Δ™p™Realッ are going slowly all over the autobahn and don't let me and [ES] Verber pass them, even Verber honks horn.

41:31-Verber tries to overtake PikkuCleaner, but he accelerates and steers towards Verber.

41:38-I tried overtake those guys by going through middle of them, because they were on both side of the ab, but then Δ™p™Realッ crashes me on purpose and don't let me pass him.

41:48-PikkuCleaner blocks Verber's way, i try overtake them but then Pikku desides to steer left and come in front of me.

42:07-Δ™p™Realッ Brakechecks Verber in 160 kph speed

42:18-And I don't even know what happened there but something strange crashing

I feel the situation started at the roundabout where you had right of way and honked at Pikku. Pikku was quite clearly in the wrong there, but the whole issue was sparked by that moment.

Clearly piss poor behaviour by Pikku and Δ™p™Realッ.

At 42.18 some more people caught up with you and didn't expect the slow speed and crashed into you. Main blame would be on Pikku and Δ™p™Realッ for causing the mess in the first place.

(2014-03-19 15:27)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]43:05-Some strange action in roundabout

Nick being Nick i guess Tongue

(2014-03-19 15:27)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]43:50-PikkuCleaner comes in front on Verber and brakes without a reason.

44:06-Δ™p™Realッ tries brakecheck me or something

44:22- He tries overtake me very close from the right side

44:28-brakes in front of me without a reason.

44:37-PikkuCleaner hits my rear, Real brakes and they compressed me between them.

They also kept circling the roundabout till they were able to follow you again. Clear intention there to annoy you again.

Totally unacceptable behaviour that followed.

(2014-03-19 17:12)PikkuCleaner Wrote: [ -> ]And others = That what i do, it is same what you guys do. This is not first time when we ([ES] guys) having some "fun". You have done exactly the same thing what i do. And i never report, because im not mad. And im sorry. this is first time when you going be mad about that, and now im mad too.

I don't remember these guys annoying other people this heavily before, well frankly i don't remember them doing anything even remotely close.

However this is a report against you and your actions here were clearly out of order and i personally can't see the "fun" of it. We all sometimes joke around with friends, but if you hardly know the other person then you should refrain from it as clearly didn't appreciate it.

I have spoken to [ES]Patukka on the server and he denies that there was any friendly banter between you two before this incident, therefore this whole thing was unprovoked and uncalled for.

toni997 will receive a ban

pReal1337 will receive a ban

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's