[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [COP]Karlsson tailgate and break the speed limit (Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:4649

- Their LFS Username(s):team karlsson
- Their LFS Nickname(s):[COP]Karlsson

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/tWQ12uJNP0Ad

- Replay Timestamps: 0:05:28.00 and 0:07:15.00 and 0:07:28.00

- Reason for report: 0:05:28.00 he was running at 200 km/h(but, not chasing)

0:07:15.00 [GLOW]Nick was overtake me and Karlsson
Nick was running at 240km/h
but, Karlsson was ignore it

0:07:28.00 tailgate me (but, he didn't chasing me)

Sorry for my poor English.
The link doesn't work. Could you reupload the file?

First though: Are you reporting a cop for not chasing Nick? Because cops don't have to chase anyone, if they for some reason don't want to.
>The link doesn't work. Could you reupload the file?
Sorry, I forgot activicate my account.
The link working now.

>Are you reporting a cop for not chasing Nick?

Yes.
Also, did the things like induce accident or violation also is the reason.

>Because cops don't have to chase anyone, if they for some reason don't want to.

Nick was running at 240km/h. This Is not speeding?
( I have ever been chased by police in 14km/h over the speed limit.)

Sorry for my poor English.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
He was speeding to get you into tracker range so that he could clock your speed. Going 40 over the limit is a bit much, but it is the Autobahn where cars drive very fast. He immediately slowed down after not succeding in this.

When [GLOW]Nick passes [COP]Karlsson, he is doing just over twice his speed (~245 vs. 120). If [COP]Karlsson would have given chase, it is very likely that he would have lost him shortly after as the speed difference would have made a large gap between them. This is most likely why he chose to ignore it. Most other cops would probably have done the same.

The reason he came close to you - not tailgate - was that you suddenly slowed down to 120km/h in a 160 zone.

The things mentioned in this report do not qualify for any administrative actions. I do see how it was frustrating for you to be followed, but that doesn't entitle you to report him. He didn't break any rules.

Next time you choose to report someone, please consider the fact that we spend quite alot of time looking over these reports, so when people do it solely "to get back" at someone, it's a waste of time and energy. I'm not saying that you shouldn't report people - please do - but please consider whether it's worth reporting someone for in the first place.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's