[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request by Salss. (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Salss

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-03-18, 16:39

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rufmwrotsbv6w4...0KY3rd.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: (Copied from the report) ''31:10 - Salss and CG™»Sorin showed disregard of the sirens, didn't slow down and overtook the chase.''

''Also never apologised for slightly hitting you, which would be the first thing he should have done in that situation.''

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: As a start, I never saw the sirens, I have no idea why, second, when he said that I touched him, I didn't feel the touch so I figured that I didn't hit him at all. Reason for unbanning.. I dunno, I'm sorry for what happened and it won't happen again? I'm an active player? Also tend to cop around from time to time. Not really any other server that attracts me like TC does.
The drifting slightly before the incident could be down to you trying to avoid it, i ll give you that.
However you did hit him slightly and then just continued on your merry way.

The fact that you just crashed into a police car, even slightly, when you are supposed to slow down for sirens and not overtake them, is bad enough. But instead of apologising to the cop not only for hitting him but also for the rule you just broke, you just continued driving.

There also is a similar entry on your URS.

E: fixed odd grammar.
As I mentioned before, I did not feel the hit, thats why I continued driving on.
I wasn't just talking about hitting his car, but you almost took out a chase and just continued without a care in the world. The fact that you have just broken a rule should have been enough to valid an apology.
Alright, now I understand.
Looks to me as if you understood what the problem was, were very understanding and you have already sat out five days of your ban, so i will unban you.

Next time please watch out for sirens and if you screw up then make sure we can see that you didn't do it intentionally.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's