[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sean unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Sean_drifter

● Time & Date of Incident today dont know when exactly

● Replay / Screenshot Link:nope
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello , i got banned today , yup my attitude wasent ever so great , i probly shouldent say the thing i said , wich is mentioned in the report. My consern is the "revange ram" it wasent delibret , because at the time i was using an mouse , because i just went on server for a bit (10 minute ish) i did ram once wich was cleary an acident , while being chased , but aparently i did an revange ram wich was an acident , i should apologise , but i was a bit angry , i guess its the time that i calm down , after few houers , and wish to get unbanned , as i am not a rulebraker (sometimes its just a stupid mistakes) and i think many people can agree on that , the way i can proove that is only one way , second chance . I crashed UC by acident because my mouse went off matt when i tried to turn right. 62 days i feel its a bit too harsh , it will not repeat again , i can give my word for that.

To UC : sorry for the attiude , shouldent of happend , my bad . If you want to talk with me about it pm bro.

Thanks Sean.
(2014-03-21 20:41)Sean_drifter Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username:Sean_drifter

● Time & Date of Incident today dont know when exactly

● Replay / Screenshot Link:nope
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello , i got banned today , yup my attitude wasent ever so great , i probly shouldent say the thing i said , wich is mentioned in the report. My consern is the "revange ram" it wasent delibret , because at the time i was using an mouse , because i just went on server for a bit (10 minute ish) i did ram once wich was cleary an acident , while being chased , but aparently i did an revange ram wich was an acident , i should apologise , but i was a bit angry , i guess its the time that i calm down , after few houers , and wish to get unbanned , as i am not a rulebraker (sometimes yes but its just stupid mistakes) and i think many people can agree on that , the way i can proove that is only one way , second chance . I crashed UC by acident because my mouse went off matt when i tried to turn right. 62 days is a bit too harsh imo, i did brake the rule but not a major thing , it will not repeat again , i can give my word for that.

To UC : sorry for the attiude , shouldent of happend , my bad . If you want to talk with me about it pm bro.

Thanks Sean.

Probably the quickest turn around from a ban to an unban request I have ever seen.

Quote:as i am not a rulebraker (sometimes yes but its just stupid mistakes) and i think many people can agree on that

You ARE a rule breaker and I think many people can agree on that upon looking at your URS file containing over 80 entries, 17 of which have been bans.

Quote: I crashed UC by acident because my mouse went off matt when i tried to turn right.

Sorry, I have been with [TC] long enough to filter out excuses.

Quote:62 days is a bit too harsh imo, i did brake the rule but not a major thing , it will not repeat again , i can give my word for that.

62 days is quite relevant to your history im afraid. Not too harsh, the only harsh things are what have been coming from your mouth towards other players.
And you will not repeat it again? Sorry, again, your history leads me to believe this will not be the last time you will be dealt with for similar offenses.

Looking forward to your reply,

Ash
Initial post has been editing, would you please take the time to read over again.
I would like to stress that it was a complete accident and i am not one to make up excuses..
Your post change hasnt made any difference in my reply. Sorry.
Any more to add or can I archive this?
could you read your pm please?
Your PM is just your first post reworded.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's