[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MastahX

● Time & Date of Incident: It was a very long time ago, I searched my name on the banlist and found this: ''mastahx N/A Perm. banned 2013-02-03 17:01:22''

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Too bad I don't have one.
● Replay Timestamps: I'm sorry, again, I don't have a replay / screenshot or anything else.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well, I don't remember anything about my ban and it was a quite long time ago, I feel like I deserve another chance, I've grown up and know my responsibilities.
Thanks for reading my unban request, I hope a last chance for me could be given, I promise I won't break any rules, I remember back when I was playing as a [TOW], this was the only cruise server I liked. After I got banned I stopped playing LFS for a while, now I'm back and I'm trying to join this community again.
Thanks for reading my unban request, really appreciated it!
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Alright, thank you for this very quick respond.
Wasn't me that banned you, i would just like to refresh your memory before the admin that banned you replies.

(2014-03-23 16:37)Ivan1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't remember anything about my ban and it was a quite long time ago

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6831
(2014-03-23 17:29)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't me that banned you, i would just like to refresh your memory before the admin that banned you replies.

(2014-03-23 16:37)Ivan1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't remember anything about my ban and it was a quite long time ago

Can't open the link.
The link appears to be working fine for me

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Ivan1337'
I will copy and paste then for you

● Your LFS Username:
Mastahx

● Time & Date of Incident
I have no idea.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6657

Mastahx is the old acc of KevinK he gave it to me.
( Begin 2010) we played together @ TC.
Since 2012 he stopped playing LFS and i continued.
KevinK went on Mastahx and transfered the money to his own acc ( YOu can check this it was 43k) so i was angry that he stopped playing LFS and wanted to get my own money back so i lied to you yes.
To scam Kevin and getting my money back.
Because i was thinking that he would change Mastahx his password ( I only have the gamepassword) i got Javialord and started playing there.
And did on that acc the speech that Kevin hacked me etc ( I *Removed* hate myself now i'm explaining it but its *Removed* stupid )
I explained this to Kevin and he is kind of angry but he gets my point ( i talked with him in my own language )
Chriship (Frozen) came also with this ideA:

[31-12-2012 12:09:26] Frozen: waarom sell je fxr niet
[31-12-2012 12:09:27] Frozen: en geef je
[31-12-2012 12:09:29] Frozen: geld naar javialord
[31-12-2012 12:09:30] Frozen: ?

Its dutch and : Why don't you sell your FXR and give the money to Javialord.

Its all stupid but i'm now 15 ( almost 16) and i want to come play again.
And i hope that you can get my point. And that it was a big mistake and i lied because i thought if i tell this truth then i never get unbanned.

i want to thank you that you have read this and i hope that you can forgive me that i've waste your time. Sorry.

about the ban you can let me stay banned its not normal what i did...
I'll always support TC

................................................................................​................

RE: Unban Appeal - mastahx 2nd
From the last request you made, I pulled these points; Said by "TC Josh"

- You have admitted outright that the accounts Javialord and MastahX are both owned by you.
- You have admitted that you tried to scam TC (and Kevin?) into gaining money etc from that account (whoever rightfully owns it).
- You have also finally admitted to lying to us over the past 2 days in this request.
Yes, it was someone else that owned this account. - This account was owned by someone else, then I bought it off and it got hacked so I never played LFS anymore. Today I got it back, so it wasn't me doing that.
Please wait for the TC admin who placed the original ban to reply to your request. Please also bare in mind Admins are busy and will get back to you as quickly as they can.
Alright.. KevinK is a friend of me and he gave this account after he recovered it, since I got hacked. So It definitely wasn't me scamming him, I'm not going to scam a friend.
Your account (and an account linked to yours) were banned after they were involved in hacking and trying to scam an account.

The accounts will not be unbanned.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's