[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: kevin3495 Unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kevin3495

● Time & Date of Incident: Like 2 months ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have it
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have it

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well, i'd like to state at first that i'm a Black, 18 year old dude, i got banned for calling one of my mates a "*Removed*" instantly after i said it, it kinda sucks being banned because this is like the only server that isn't full of ramming nubs.

I regret that i called my mate a "*Removed*'' i didn't intend to upset anyone, but it kinda came out automatically, i'm sorry for what i did, and i hope that you guys accept my apology.

Kind regards, Kevin.

Hmm, the swear words i used blocked out, PM me if you'd like to know what i said
It was about 23 days ago. You were kicked for using racial slurs, but ignored that kick and did it again only a few days after. The ban of 365 days was authorised by a Supervisor, otherwise known as a member of [TC] Management, and also requested that you are to stay banned for at least 6-8 months before you are unbanned. I am therefore obliged to deny this. You are entitled to an appeal but you should be made aware of the very risky nature of doing that in this case.
Link to the appeals forum: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

I am going to deny this as there is nothing else to be discussed.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's