[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request bmwturbo (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: bmwturbo

● Time & Date of Incident 17:30 GMT+2, 26.3.2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have one
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was driving along HW1 when i saw a police on the left and an other one infront of me. I tried to brake but i noticed my pedals wire had come off from the back of my wheel as it was already loose and i accidentally moved my leg and it moved the wire which fell off to the ground. I tried to avoid the crash but i could not do anything to break. After the crash i got fined 300 for causing an accident. I'm really sorry for the incident and i swear it won't happen again.
Hi

Dont believe your story im afraid, the only sort of input from your brake pedal was after the incident, with a 20% brake input. You was banned also due to the fact you insulted the cop who pulled you over.

Anything to say about this?
It was because i plugged the wire back in to the wheel. I'm really sorry for the whole situation. I can't remember exactly what i said so could you teel me?
Quote:2014-03-26 15:00:47 UTC Blackwood bmwturbo DSD : L14M B. [COP] - you nob

Also I am not believing the story about your pedals. You somehow managed to keep your foot planted on on approach to the incident location. If your pedals disconnected, there would be no input for LFS to recognise, you would simply stop having any control atall, end of.

Sorry, unban request denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's