[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Multiple users (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tiitus.p

● Their LFS Username(s): theponczek, TheInsider, Lebe
● Their LFS GameName(s): PoonczekÕ¶, [COP] DØN, [TOW] Lebe,

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/YHyTS95JHtAD
● Replay Timestamps: 12:50 (DON pushed me to a barrier, busted me)
9:10 (Ponczek rams me, no sorry, caused me to lose my chase)
1:57 (Lebe avoids the swear filter)
2:22 (Aatu avoids the swear filter)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I got rammed by a civilian and I am not sure about the COP one.
I can confirm I did hit him and I did not actually bust him.

Okay well I blocked him but I am not sure if it's a full ram I accidently hit him I pressed all the brakes I got but I expected him to turn left into the pit. I had this great oppertunity, so I tought well I keep him in position and we will see if it's legit or not. But Tibe did not really want to talk aldo I tried to make it right or discuss it as you take time to continue the replay.

I told him I was sorry and tried to discuss I did all I could to make things right. That's all I can say in my defend.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
[COP] DØN - Attempts a PIT but it is misjudged and he clips your bumper/back end of wheel-arch, he does not ram you into the barrier, but slightly nudges you after performing the maneuver because your car rebounds of the barrier he attempted to PIT you into - No action will be took for this incident.

PoonczekÕ¶ - Will receive a confirmable official warning for intentionally ramming you.

[TOW] Lebe - Will be fined 1000 Euros for swearing/insulting and also will be banned due to his previous URS entries.

Aatu - Will receive a 1000 Euros fine for swearing and information will be added to his URS to re-read TC rules again (he only has 2 hrs gaming time)

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's