[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - [DS] Peter (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: peterjbruins

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014/02/22

● Replay / Screenshot Link: inapplicable
● Replay Timestamps: inapplicable

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
First of all, the reason why I got banned is, using a speedhack. I admit I did this.
What I've done was just stupid, very stupid, and I really regret it.
Why I'd deserve an unban, well I don't know. I might just not deserve it, because what I've done is severe, and I know that.
What I do know, is that I would never do something like this again, and I'm so sorry about it.
I'd love to join the server again very much. I've been copping for a while, and I've always be nice to people, and have never done anything wrong before.
I hope, and think that I deserve a second chance, but the choice is up to you of course.

In brief: My ban is 100% deserved, and I beg you for forgiveness. It will never happen again.

Thank you for reading my request.
Our policy for those using hacks on our servers has always been the same. Although your unban request is good and I'm sure you wouldn't do it again, we never unban users who have hacked/cracked the game.
(2014-03-27 16:31)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Our policy for those using hacks on our servers has always been the same. Although your unban request is good and I'm sure you wouldn't do it again, we never unban users who have hacked/cracked the game.

I understand...
The sad thing is, that I was banned for a month in first instance. I was really looking forward to joining the server again, until I looked at the banlist, wich sunnenly said that I'm permanently banned... Sad
I'd like to tell one more thing that I didn't tell in my first post:
I know that speedhacking = permanent ban.

The thing is, I just switched from another server, that does allow tweaks/hacks. I've been stupid enough to forget to restart LFS before joining TC.
It was too late already when I noticed that the speedhack was still active, and I explained this to the admin who pulled me over, and he gave me 30 days ban.

A while later (I don't know when), another admin changed my ban to permanent.
I wasn't purposefully using this hack at CityDriving... This might not influence the final decision of my unban request, but it's just so you guys know.

After I was banned, I was very shocked and immediately threw away the naughty tweak thing. And I'd never join those tweakservers again or even think about using tweaks. Since that day, I was quite depressed, ashamed of what has happened and looking forward to joining agian. Untill I took a look at the ban list that said I may never come back again Sad

I didn't explain this at my first post, but that's because I'm affraid it sounds implausible and/or it wouldn't influence the decision at all.

I'm still waiting anxiously for the final decision, I hope you guys could give me one more chance so I get back to my favourite server, my loved job as cop and XFR..

Sorry for my bad English by the way. Hope you understand it.
(2014-03-27 16:31)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Our policy for those using hacks on our servers has always been the same. Although your unban request is good and I'm sure you wouldn't do it again, we never unban users who have hacked/cracked the game.

Is this the final decision by the way?
Or is there any chance another admin will decide about my fate?
*gentle ffiendly bump*

Could the administrator who placed my ban be notifyed or spmething? I really hope i could be given a second chance...

Damn i miss this server so bad.. Sad
I have notified the admin that issued the ban and he will give you a final verdict.
We've never been tolerant with speed hacks and never allowed them on servers. It clearly states that using any sort of speed hacking is strictly prohibited and would lead to a permanent ban. Even if it's a mistake, your account is your responsibility.

Unban denied.
Well, that sucks....
But my own fault, I understand it.

Goodbye TC... Sad
Archiving this as the decision seems to be final.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's