[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Multiple Users. (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): franky.s / dogie213 / hsvdin0
● Their LFS GameName(s): SO●Franky / UC / [COP] blindlessDino

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?1kkgh1g1khjg5bb
● Replay Timestamps: From Second 55 till end.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

SO Franky got forced to UF1 ( 30 mins ) , as that wasn't enough, he just left with UF1, slided in pits and flipped himself into the barrier to get towed and cause a mess out in the pitlane on purpose.

Then comes [COP] BlindlessDino, and "tows" him , inside the barrier. To "help"him , he continues crashing the barrier blocking all the pit exits.

As this wasn't enough UC comes and starts "helping" by full speed crashing the walls, as a result of that, people using wheelie set flying all the way round, crashing them all, crashing civilians and blocking the exit / acces to pit on the right and left side.

[Image: df22254659f77888e842712d15025b13.png]

[Image: c422259757dbbb3c8eed7f7bc48ea938.png]

[Image: d977e7acc668d920e403b720c3f2c1f9.png]

Can't believe this is tolerated.

Thanks.
We actually tried to tow him, after we got warned by Pipa about not doing this anymore, I simply ,when I got towed back on 4 wheels and into pits, changed my setup back to normal and started driving again.
You both were just joining Franky's game. He got forced to UF1, and started to mess out, and you both joined him. As you said you all got warned by Ras and Saphira, and you kept doing it, therefore my report.

Take a look, http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/#general

Quote:.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.
Quote:1.12. Stunts:
Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.

You all were blocking the pit exit.
(2014-03-27 19:26)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]You both were just joining Franky's game. He got forced to UF1, and started to mess out, and you both joined him. As you said you all got warned by Ras and Saphira, and you kept doing it, therefore my report.

Take a look, http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/#general
TBH, I didnt even know Franky was playing a game, I saw Dino trying to tow Franky and decided to help him.
Where did I crash a civilian, where did I block the pit exit?

And as UCMA stated, after we were told to stop we did.

Can't believe you're reporting this, you didn't even suffer from this, did you?
You don't see the pics do you?

Stop being an ignorant, admit that you were just there to mess out in the pits. See the replay and then tell me what you didn't.

Also see the mentioned rules i said above. Probably they aren't clear enough.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.
Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.

There's a difference between blocking and lying on the floor with enough space for everyone to pass. Stop being ignorant please.
(2014-03-27 19:31)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]You don't see the pics do you?

Stop being an ignorant, admit that you were just there to mess out in the pits. See the replay and then tell me what you didn't.

Also see the mentioned rules i said above. Probably they aren't clear enough.

We just tried to tow Franky, when we got flipped, people tried to tow us causing an entranceblock which we cant control.
You both can control all you want.

You know that if you TOW there, you will cause a pit block. And yes Dino, I'm not an ignorant, you were flipped there cause you were messing out trying to crash and pit him. See replay, let's not make a chat of this, you should read the rules, not going to quote them once again.

Will wait till an admin wants to reply here.
Frankys crash did look like an accident and he is allowed to ask others to tow him.
After some as it became evident it wasn't possible to get him towed, saffy told everyone to stop and they did.

I even told you so:

2014-03-27 19:08:46 UTC Blackwood pipa [TC]›Pipa‹ : just let them try to tow him
There's a difference between trying to tow and crashing or messing out, if you see you cant, then stop.

What they were doing is wheelie with 2 cars , one rear the other ,crashing the wall and then flying.

That's not called Towing, is it?
Looking at the replay at 2.00, I'm wondering why YOU are kind of blocking the pit exit by standing there without moving? Even told ya to pass.
At 2.30 you were told that I was trying to help Fwanky and there should be nothing wrong with it.
At around 5 minutes you passed the area without a problem.
At around 6 minutes you stood there watching it, and there was ALWAYS space to pass.

You weren't blocked, you were just looking for a reason to report. And that's exactly what is the annoying attitude on this server (Now do not tell me to stop driving on TC servers then)
Those reports where the reporter isn't even involved/suffering.

Good night.
Closing thread until admins deal with this
(2014-03-27 19:39)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]There's a difference between trying to tow and crashing or messing out, if you see you cant, then stop.

What they were doing is wheelie with 2 cars , one rear the other ,crashing the wall and then flying.

That's not called Towing, is it?

How else would they be able to get inside the little amco triangle.

And when they failed to realised there was no way he could be towed, then saffy intervended and told everyone to stop.

This was handled on the server and there is no need to take any further action.
Ok there were a few too many cars involved but no ones game-play was affected. Nothing more to add really.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's