[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - sliderpalle, babo023 (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Destroyer39

Their LFS Usernames: sliderpalle, babo023
Their LFS GameNames: [KH] Palle', Babolicous

Replay Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/samxzv88of0pfx...%20hit.mpr
Replay Timestamps: 51:08:00 - The Ram Occurs

Description of Incident: I was in a chase and I was going fairly fast through the junction opposite the pit exit. It was at that moment that [KH] Palle' hit me full onto the side, sent me flying into a barrier and flipped me, causing me to lose my chase. He did try to flip me back but by then it was too late. After the chase, Babolicious accused me of drifting and wrongsiding and me thinking I was "King of the Road". I was in a chase so wrongsiding is allowed to keep up with your suspect, as for the drifting when I did a U-turn, my back end slid out although I did control it. After explaining to him that he was wrong about these accusations he called me a pig and then "PIGPIG". Although I do not have the replay to prove this, if you check the chat logs I'm sure you will find it. It will be just after the stated timestamp.

Date and Time: 29/03/2014 20:00 GMT
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I've just checked the replay (before claiming the report):

Incident with Palle

This is what I'd class a sirens versus ridiculous driving argument. Yes, he could have made more effort for sirens, at the same time, you having sirens on doesn't excuse suicidal manoeuvres. Moreover, he probably couldn't have known the suspect went to (his) right, therefore not knowing that he should slow down anyway! No action will be taken for either party - but you should learn that common sense is needed in these situations. Sirens aren't a substitute for sensibility.

Regarding babo023

User has a history of being abusive, and I've seen other worrying stuff in the chatlog when searching for this. A (relatively) lengthy ban has been given.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's