[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Morreboy (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Morreboy

● Time & Date of Incident: 39-03-2014. 16:58 UKT

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I accedently wrongsided on highway in Blackwood. I hit a cop that was in chase but dindt see any "Siren". But i was going to appolygise, and was just about to ask him how much he wished to have back, because he lost chase. Then leon said "take 14 days off" and then he banned me. I feel i should get unbanned because i just caused and accident, have seen it happends alot of times but with no action, so i feel its unfair that just because i do it i´m getting banned. Havnt done something "unlegal" in a long time
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
And just checked banlist again, and its raised to 30 days now!
Your story isn't quite correct, Morre. The only reason you crashed when I banned you, was that you - as usual - drove around with a completely trashed car, didn't look where you were going and seemingly didn't care.

The reason I started spectating you, was that I randomly saw you crash into Chuck out of sheer - with lack of a better word - stupidity, as it was easily avoidable. You simply didn't brake:

[Image: 19.gif]

Your brakelights never come on despite the fact that you are going far too fast for that corner and there's a bright pink car there.

Less than 2 minutes after pitting, your car was ruined again. In a beautiful display of absolutely zero car control, you managed to overshoot a corner and go over a guardrail. (I didn't find it necessary to make a .gif of this) Instead of pitting, you continued driving with a heavily damaged car and after having run off the road yet again at Devils Corner, you did this:

It isn't the worst crime in history, but it does show that you don't check your surroundings.

[Image: 2.gif]

And again, despite sirens, obvious oncoming traffic on the minimap and the fact that you had no need to drive on the wrong side, you completely disregarded your surroundings, failed to notice that the car you nearly hit was being chased and promptly plowed into the cop behind him:

[Image: 3.gif]

Morre, it seems as if you think saying you're sorry makes it all okay - It doesn't. It is the only correct and polite thing to do, but when you constantly use it - especially with a bind like this:

[Image: asdsaddas.jpg]

it completely loses its meaning and it's also both arrogant and disrespectful. An apology does not void an incident.

Now I'm going to be quite blunt:

I'm sick and tired of dealing with your ridiculous behaviour. You always drive with complete disregard for everyone else and cause multiple crashes every single time your online. You say your behaviour has been better lately, but I beg to differ. Your last ban was 2 months ago. The one before that was 3 months ago. Before that, 6 months and your URS is littered with an obscene amount of entries - It has to stop.

After seeing your URS, I lengthened your ban to 30 days and it will stay that way. When that ban has expired, you will be on your final warning. If you continue this behaviour, your next ban, without question, will be for 365 days. I strongly advise that you heed that warning and straighten up your act from now on.

I'm sorry if this is a bit cluttered. I'm quite tired, but didn't want to make you wait. If there's something you don't understand, speak up. If your more comfortable speaking Danish, you can PM me.

- Leon
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's