[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report anseth - [COP] anseth (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:toniara97

● Their LFS Username(s):anseth
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP] Anseth

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Press me i wont bitey
● Replay Timestamps: 22.20 onwards

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Using force before failing to stop,Ramming me into a Armco,Ramming me when i stopped.

Toni~
I would like add that he stopped another user for nothing and gave a warning he chased me too and full on rammed me a few times im pretty sure that he is not aware of TC Rules and Copping Tactics as he has only driven 3,200km thank you! If you have any other question to me feel free to ask! -Spark-
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
The user has only 4 hours copping time, he will be given a conformable official warning for ramming. He used force before failed to stop and you said in chat.

"2014-03-30 19:16:11 UTC Blackwood toniara97 [CSR] Toni : chase me and ill give u money"

He probably assumed it was ok for him to do as you offered him money for a chase as he needed it for the FZ5. Light force can be used if it is apparent the suspect will not stop, you invited the [COP] to chase you, which clearly tells me you were not going to stop.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's