[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unbann Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:Zonomar

● Time & Date of Incident 12-8-2013

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/a
● Replay Timestamps: N/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I feel I deserve an Unban because I enjoy playing LFS only on [TC] other then drifting occasionally. I haven't even been on lfs, but one time since my ban. I have been asked by regular people who play why don't I make an unban Request so here it is for them and my self. Supposedly, the person who got me banned was also a WKD member that was in my team at the time who is now perm banned for what reason I don't know. Its just what I was told. I know when I was banned that I was heavily intoxicated at the time, which leaves no excuse since I am adult, but we all have our bad moments so I hope this is some what understandable. [TC] is really my only dedicated, joyful place to actually play and have fun here on LFS. One of the best times I think I have had here on [TC] was being able to participate in the Gumball of 2013. Very fun and competitive stuff! It's a moment I will never forget. I like it here. I enjoy the small community and chats in TeamSpeak. I love being a Robber, [COP], and General discussions in the server.

Basically, to make a long story short... I am sorry for my heavily intoxicated self at the time of the ban, my behavior, wasting your time and promise what ever it was that it will not happen again. Without being able to play on [TC] or if [TC] was never around I doubt I would even be around LFS other then drifting once every 6months.

-Thanks for your time

SpeedDemon
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
We will try and get Savy to deal with this (as he issued the ban), although he is currently inactive. If Savy is not in a position to deal with this we will take over.

Please be patient and bear with us, we will be as quick as we can.
Hi,

Due to the nature of the ban, we have decided to deny your request. 'Being drunk' is not a very good excuse for your behavior.

Josh.
(2014-03-31 19:06)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Due to the nature of the ban, we have decided to deny your request. 'Being drunk' is not a very good excuse for your behavior.

Josh.

Well, I know it is not an excuse as I originally stated above and am sorry for my previous behavior. I wasn't really looking for a straight "Unban" I guess, but is their any chance that I may get my Ban time Reduced at all, pretty please? It's been 113/114 days already, approximately Four months and 2015 is a long long ways from now. Sad
You have already had numerous bans and other actions for abusive or disrespectful language. This falls into that category.

Your history, coupled with the nature of the offence itself, is why your ban is as long as it is. We have no interest in reducing it.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's