[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - bulletrhli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: bulletrhli
Nickname: Bullet
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes, got into a heated argument one month ago.
Notes (e.g times free/language): I am free anytime, I speak english.
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I have completed my test and passed with an 85. I wish I knew what ones I messed up on so I could correct them with the correct information for my own knowledge though. What is my next step?
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I confirm that I have read the rules and the guide not only on my own time but right now as per request.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Thank you.
Training Information:

Took place on: 3 April 2014

Trainer(s) Present: Paul

Assistance Present:

Lead Trainer: Paul

Good Points: Good pits, good car control, awesome car recovery ( when car goes out of control you seem to find the control pretty quick as on sand, grass and asphalt. ) You see oppertunities to block the suspect whenever safy. I am amazed how you chek your surroundings, tell me what you all look at when you turn around or lose control.

Next to that, your explenation of ramming and normal car contact was all well explained. You definitly know the diffirence.

Improvements: For all, you need to get it all done smoothly, you can and do know it all. But you need to get used to everything and gain experience in the servers.

Notes: Your rights will be granted shortly.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's