[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: fwj515

● Time & Date of Incident 4.01.14

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Val blew everything well out of proportion and decided to provoke me into my actions which i know where wrong, i apologise. Val has always antagonised me and i got fed up of it.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Is that your unban request?

(2014-04-01 19:23)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]Val blew everything well out of proportion and decided to provoke me into my actions which i know where wrong, i apologise. Val has always antagonised me and i got fed up of it.

Wrong, Val did nothing wrong. You decided to drift again after the chase and got chased for it again, there is nothing that prohibits such actions and there was no need for you to react the way you did.

I could have understood a little if you had a bad day and got frustrated, however you didn't stop there you also had to go on teamspeak to insult him and then took it to forum pms.

The only thing out of proportion was your rage here and there is nothing in here that suggests that you have learned from this.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's