[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Very sad news...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all

I'd like to announce the leaving of our longest serving member of RDSR, and founder of this great team, a great leader to have and a good friend [RDSR] Roba due to some personal reasons and lack of freetime.

Since he's made this team from nothing to what it is today, I'm sure he deserves some congratulations for what he has achieved with this team, well done mate, well done.

It'll be very sad to see him go but we'll pick up where he left off and keep the team at the point it is at now.

Good luck in the future Roba. :')

On a lighter note, we've decided to let [RDSR] Haribo back in to complete his recruitment. This period will, however, be a week longer than everyone else's to keep everything fair.

Thanks

~Lead
Too bad to see you go Roba Sad
Thank you very much for all the things you have done for the team and for TC! Smile
I hope we will still see you around on TC and on the forums. Smile

Good luck, Haribo! Smile
Well, What Can I say,

It was quite shocking, minutes later after reading a reply, you left...

All I can tell you is , Thanks for everything. Thanks for this big team you've created, for the good and bad moments we've had, and also, for the friendship we've build togheter, with our team...

Sad to see you leave, however, having you always in our memory,

Thanks again,
The team has gone very far with your dedication Roba, it really has been shown. Though I'm sure it's being left in good hands. Good luck with your real world commitments.
"Absence makes the mind grow fonder" is what I say here. Heart
I wish you good luck in future Roba you have done a great job for the team. Congrats Haribo.
Grats on a great job well done Roba, It's sad to see you go but I wish you the best of luck with what you decide to do!

~Howlin Wink
Sad to see you go Roba, you did a fantastic job getting the team to where it is now! You needed a break Wink best of luck in future! Hope to see you around still Smile

Good luck in recruitment Haribo!
Best of luck in your future Roba, you were a very nice leader and founded a nice friendly team. All the best to you.

Good luck Haribo.
Best of luck Roba, you've done well.
And best of luck to Haribo and RDSR Smile
Good Luck Roba, And Ty all Smile
Thanks all (so far Tongue)

This is by far the hardest and most long-thought decisions I've made in my LFS time. Connor, currently Leader of RDSR, is the best person I could find suitable to continue the team. He's one of the best persons and friends, if not best, I've ever met in LFS. Thank you, team RDSR members for your support for me, and just for being good friends to me!

I'm sure I'm leaving the team in good hands, being now led by Connor, Frozen and Lycz!

And goodluck to you Haribo, think what I said to you and it will get you far Smile
Hope you're not leaving LFS!
That was very unexpected. Good luck Roba, and good luck RDSR and Haribo. Smile
Good luck all.
Roba thats sad news you invited me to the team ''are you in search of a team'' i said yea and you said ''Well i think you have a chance.'' you invited me and left i will really miss you i know we didnt know each other that well but thanks to you im in something you crated and something that is fantastic best of luck to you *Always Yours RDSR Team* :'(

Good luck haribo {Not in a mood to put a smiley face!}
Having done something similar a couple of weeks ago with my team, i can understand what you're going thru Roba. Life comes first and i'm sure you did the right thing!

Good luck as a freelancer!
Oh my.. This is so sad. Thanks for your dedication and commitment toward the team and how you have made it grow to the current state. It has surely been demanding and I have to doff the hat for you. Thank you for everything, and good luck in the future!

Good luck to Haribo for your recruitment, hope you succeed.
Wow, i diddent know you would leave the team..
Well good luck, and thanks for the good time with you. Im sure connor will lead this team great!
If you ever want to get back, im sure our members wants you back!

Well, good luck Haribo!
Best of luck, Roba. You were a great leader at RDSR, and from all of us here at SO, we wish you the very best of luck on your future endeavours.
Also, congrats to Haribo on his recruitment!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's