[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User Report - CrobinK (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): CrobinK
● Their LFS GameName(s): [BBD] K.KarLsson

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Not needed in my opinion (chat logs avail), but can provide if necessary to add a context.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Shortly after pulling this user over and finding him for careless driving, he said 'jævla kødd'. I then went to translate this here. Not only did he insult me with it, but then he said it again later on when he was explaining it to someone, so he effectively said it twice, swearing in his own language.

Apr 03 18:40:38 [BBD] K.KarLsson : jævla kødd
Apr 03 18:42:09 [BBD] K.KarLsson : Jævla kødd = damn jerk

Thank you!
It doesnt mean that in Norwegian, and i didnt ment it for being rude, i ment it because i were mad because he fined me for that, he could clearly give me a warning, but im really sorry. it wont happend again for sure, my bad! - K. Karlsson
Well, a translator begs to differ - sometimes they're inaccurate, but in this context, I really don't think it is.

I appreciate the fact you've come to this thread and apologised, though you seem to always have an attitude when I pull you over, so maybe you should consider what you say before you say it next time.

Report can remain please.
Yeah, i found out that, and im really sorry for it, because i dont tought it ment that in English, because that word means different in Norwegian, im sorry.
- K.Karlsson
Alright, you've apologised numerous times and I'm willing to accept that. As I said, think about what you say and the implications it may portray before you say it next time.

I'm happy for this report to be archived, though if an Admin still wants to look into it, then so be it.

Daniel
Yea, i understand that Sir. Wont happend again, thanks for accepting Smile
- K.Karlsson
Since pewin noticed what he's done wrong there seems to be no reason to intervene. Smile

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's