[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [COP]bindlessDino (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

● Their LFS Username(s): hsvdin0
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]bindlessDino

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxs9a0wgeihoxk...20Ossi.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 12:12

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 6.4.2014
he turned wrongside and i crashed with him..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

So, he hit you very gently but there was a bit of lag and you were hit a little bit further than expected?

This is what you're reporting him for?
Ossi, I am more concerned with your behaviour.

You broke the following rules:

--- Cars being chased --- Wrote:3.1. Do not leave the chase.
Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.
You left before you were busted when the cops might have wanted to high fine you. I would have high fined you for the amount of incidents you caused.

Logs of you pitting during chase:
Chatlog Wrote:2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* [RDSR] Ossi has been auto-fined 640 €
2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* Chase length: 22:44 / 30.4 km
2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* [RDSR] Ossi has been auto-busted
2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* [RDSR] Ossi disconnected (ossipeikko00)

--- Cars being chased --- Wrote:3.2. Try as much as possible to stay on the correct side of the road.
Being in a chase is no excuse for hitting other cars, and will be treated like ramming.

You essentially rammed multiple cars. If you did this only once, I would not even flinch, it's the fact you hit many people and had many close calls.

---Pitlane--- Wrote:6.3. Do not drive over the stopping zones.
You may crash into players leaving their garages. Use the driving-lane instead.
You did in fact hit someone whilst doing so.

Timestamps (proof) of your rulebreaking. I am convinced this was all in the same chase:
Note: Some timestamps might be slightly off.

2:14 - close call
5:08 - close call
11:32 - hit
12:04 - close call
12:06 - hit
13:00 - hit
13:20 - hit

(At least) 3 close calls and 4 actual contacts in about 11 minutes (where it was your own fault) is unacceptable. This is the second recent report where your behaviour is at fault and not anyone else's. Please think twice about your behaviour and before reporting somebody.

You will be banned for 3 weeks and this is practically for the benefit of the whole server.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's