[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - joneszrr (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: joneszrr

● Time & Date of Incident 5th of April 2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I would like to know the reason why am i banned?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You are banned due to an IP match on another account and on that account you were following/overtaking a chase. You didn't even attempt to slow down for the chase.
Im letting my friend to play with my another account, unfortunately i have logged in with that account time to time at my home... Is there any way to get my main account unbanned since i honestly havent interfaced with a chase by myself on the other account, im not that stupid.

You can keep the other account banned for 14 days without a problem because it was obviously a ban within a reason.

But i would like to get to play in the servers again since I havent done anything wrong here...
It's your other account so there is nothing I can do.

(2014-04-07 19:46)joneszRR Wrote: [ -> ]Im letting my friend to play with my another account

You should maybe change the passwords on both of your accounts so only you can play on them. Or just give him the account that got banned.
Well the account is basically my friends already, i know only the password to lfs.net, but not the ingame one, last time i have logged into that account is long time ago.
Alright you will be unbanned and unlinked to this account. As long as you agree not to use his account again.
Yes i agree, what does happen if we play at LAN some day? Will i get linked again if were playing from same IP...
Yes and your account won't be unlinked again. More than likely.
Damn.... that sucks, looks like we are not gonna have lfs lans anymore Thumbdown Unsure
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's