[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Kille (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: killercat552

● Time & Date of Incident: -

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello. I know what i did wrong and im sorry for it. I know i broke rules and it wont happend again. I reported olli because i didnt like that high fine and that when i asked 1v1 and thought it was 1v1 but it wasnt. I will never do that report again. You know im 14 years old teen and i do mistakes and i had bad day at school. So please give me second chance.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Im not the admin who placed the ban, but would like to mention a few pointers just to help you in the future.

I reported olli because i didnt like that high fine - You run the risk of a high fine every single time you fail to stop for a police officer. If you didnt want a high fine, you had the opportunity (45 seconds) to stop, with the possibility of no fine atall, just getting let off with a warning.

i asked 1v1 - You can ask, however there is no rule whatsoever which states this has to be the case.

i had a bad day at school - Many of us go to school/work, everyone has bad days, however not that does not excuse any rule breaking which you personally do within our servers.

Anyway, as said above, the admin who banned you will be along shortly to assess your request.

Regards

Ash
I know ash. I will read the rules again too. And that wont happen again. I promise.
Thats What pipa wrote to my ban:

3:50.00 Kille going on the wrongside with traffic again - I used that because it was quicker way to drive and I said sorry for him.
14:10.00 Kille dodging traffic. Traffic is taking evasive action. - I lost control there and i could handle my car.
21:40.00 Kille pitting RedJohn into oncoming traffic. Almost taking out another chase. - Im sorry for it and i said it too.
24:40.00 Kille crashes into a uf1 on the wrongside. Shortly spamming his sorry bind and keeps going. - I didnt spam my sorry bind. Sorry for it too.
26:00.00 Kille pushing RedJohn onto the wrongside with traffic coming. Even when Kille sees the traffic he still tries to push RedJohn into it. - Redj tried to 2 car box me and i tried to get out of there.
27:20.00 Going the wrong way out of pits crashing into Olli and failing to apologise - I didnt see Olli because he suddenly appeared to the pit entrance.
34:38.00 Crashing into Gravel - He didnt move to siren and i tried to pass him right.
34:40.00 Wrongway and crashing into Oscar, although Oscar was on the wrongside shortly before aswell. However when the crash happened Kille was on the wrongside with traffic/chase coming towards him. - Oscar was in wrongside too and i tried to go back to my lane and it was too late and we both crashed in the middle of the road
I have said everything i wanted to say in the report you made yesterday and Ash has summed it up again nicely at the top.

It is time you face the consequences your actions can lead to. Furthermore calling me an idiot on the servers towards Ossi just shows that you clearly haven't learned anything from this yet.

I hope this behaviour will not repeat itself when you come back to the servers. See you soon.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's