[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Ossi (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

● Time & Date of Incident: 6.4.2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxs9a0wgeihoxk...20Ossi.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
2:14 - close call. Tibe not slowed down for siren. And i said "sorry"
5:08 - close call. I drove the wrongside, because i moved chase
11:32 - hit. Erki did not respect the chase
12:04 - close call. I braked, but [COP]bindlessDino crashed wiht me and i continued driving in wrongside
12:06 - hit. I moved ‹~~Tobby~~› and i dont see oncoming traffic. And i said "sorry"
13:00 - hit. IZU not slowed down for siren. And i said "sorry"
13:20 - hit. I said "sorry"

2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* [RDSR] Ossi has been auto-fined 640 €
2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* Chase length: 22:44 / 30.4 km
2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* [RDSR] Ossi has been auto-busted
2014-04-06 10:03:44 UTC Jamaica *HOST* [RDSR] Ossi disconnected (ossipeikko00). I'm so sorry. But I did not know that it is forbidden. I promise that this is not repeated. And i read rules again.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hi, I know what i did wrong and im sorry for it! I know I broke the rules and I'm really sorry. I had a bad day, I know it will not allow you to run into other players. And [COP] Dracula annoyed me so much when he lagged. He was with me in two chase. I'm really sorry and I promise that this will not happen again! Please give me second chance.
Ossi Wrote:2:14 - close call. Tibe not slowed down for siren. And i said "sorry"
Nothing to do with the situation you were banned for. That's a different timestamp entirely.
Ossi Wrote:5:08 - close call. I drove the wrongside, because i moved chase
Sorry, but what are you talking about? You were being chased and you wrong sided for no reason, thus causing a near miss. Your excuse doesn't make sense.
Ossi Wrote:11:32 - hit. Erki did not respect the chase
No, let me say it once more - you broke the rule - do not drive over parking zones in the pits. Not everyone knows this rule but you still don't get it, and that's worrying.
Ossi Wrote:12:04 - close call. I braked, but [COP]bindlessDino crashed wiht me and i continued driving in wrongside
You are responsible for that one, yet again. The contact with Dino was much before...
Ossi Wrote:12:06 - hit. I moved ‹~~Tobby~~› and i dont see oncoming traffic
Be more careful then! Check the map if necessary.
Ossi Wrote:13:00 - hit. IZU not slowed down for siren. And i said "sorry"
Being chased does not give you an excuse to wrong side. Read the rules.
Ossi Wrote:13:20 - hit. I said "sorry"
I'm not debating whether you said sorry or not, the fact you had so many single incidents during that chase is enough.

To sum up, you say you're sorry in this unban request but you are still constantly blaming others for your own rule breaks. Also, saying 'sorry' in-game is nice but doesn't mean all that much if you're saying it that frequently.

Take a thorough read through the rules and don't report someone for tiny things when you're the one who's causing all the trouble - that's wasting an admin's time and is hypocritical.

I don't have much else to say but I'll keep this open for a little longer.
(2014-04-08 13:46)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Take a thorough read through the rules and don't report someone for tiny things when you're the one who's causing all the trouble - that's wasting an admin's time and is hypocritical.

i understand. I will report to the minor flaws and sometimes I make mistakes yourself. In the future, I promise to be more careful when I make report. I look at the whole replay etc. I'm sorry
I don't think 21 days is a bad amount for you. It may be seen as lenient since your past bans amount to about 39 days. This was (largely) for different things but one of your last bans before this one was 2 weeks and it was for ramming, pretty similar to what you did in the timestamps. After all, what you did is classed as ramming (and not forgetting driving over parking bays and disconnecting during chase)

This unban request will be denied, you are still entitled to an appeal but make sure you know the risks first.

Thanks.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's