[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Lebe

- Time & Date of Incident: 9th of april 2014

- Replay / Screenshot Link:None
- Replay Timestamps:None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

That ram i did was clear accident... I didnt noticed that car. I apologized that. This is my first day of cop. I just reached 2500kms so. Im truly sorry about that ram and i apologize it allready.
Hello,

These rams weren't done accidentally I'm afraid, and you don't really need to lie there because the car you "failed to see" was the suspect you were chasing.
I really felt I was a bit too generous about the ban, I could have requested a 10 days ban due to your previous entries but I did not.

Sincerely.
Ou now i mean what you mean. I thought you meant some civial i rammed. I tried to pit the car. So the car go roll. But maybe i hitted to door and i was ram them...
You tried to ram him front by front but you didn't steer in time, and yes you rammed him at the doors for a few seconds.

I wouldn't like to grant this unban request as it is only for 3 days and due to your previous entries. It will let you the time to understand what you've done and the time to read our rules.

You will be able to play again this week end when the ban ends.

Okay ?
I understand what i have done. And i read the rules 5 times in row. Now i remember them well. I just hope to play today but if you arent gonna unban me then i wont play.
I am sorry but it will be a no, if you feel that decision is unfair then you are free to do an unban appeal, but please read and understand carefully the risks you could take.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's