[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Jamaica [TC] roundabout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I copied TC layout and edited it a bit and i think that Roundabout will be cool in Jamaica. Here are some pics and Layout Download.

And Gif Biggrin

Download
There used to be a roundabout there but it was edited to the current layout.
I personally think its best as it is.
Yeah the roundabout wasn't as good as the junction it is now.

I like it this way because it's not too easy to get through from Bridge East to Bridge West. However, with a roundabout it would be too easy to get through and most people would be able to spot a perfect line and possibly lose the cops each time they use that little gap.

-1 to this.
Personally I'd like to have the roundabout back, but it would need to be adjusted to be safer.
- No users should be able to go from Bridge East to Bridge West in a straight line, so some kind of barriers to slow down traffic would be needed. Kind of like the stuff we've got on the Kyoto roundabout and the one on Sydney.
The current layout has a good feature, you have to slow down quite strong without having any damage et cetera. The roundabout you've made has, as mentioned in this thread, a downside; People could just accelerate 200kph+ through the roundabout to the other side of the Bridge with no regard of other roundabout users which leads to massive crashes.
Means if we cannot make a high speed chase at deadmens, we will speed over the roundabout?

Not a great plan Tongue
-1 for this. I don't see why the current one should be changed.
The triangle in the middle of this cross-point should be converted to a big roundabout.
Reference URL's