[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request-DJmad (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident: around 08:00 PM GTM 12/04/2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have as saved replay earlier time, hopefully somebody else will.

● Replay Timestamps: As above

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel like I deserve and unban as Dino was repetitively fining me. The first fine was for speeding I understand this fine, after that I thought there was enough space to move and drive off, so I started driving and accidentally tapped his car, I said sorry straight away but he chase after me and fined me for no reason, I know that this would be a warning as I had a good reason and said sorry, but then I parked up and was going to go to The Villa to do some drifting and I accidentally hit him. so I said sorry and he chased me, I understand why but I started a chase and when he caught me he done a high fine which I find unfair as I lost a lot of money.

I'm sure anybody would be angry if they were to have a cop chase you over and over again. Correct?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I find you narrow-minded by saying that you deserve an unban, you are on a cops'n'robber server, it means that you could meet the police on the server and if you break a road laws you could be chased.

Dino was doing his job as a police officer and gave you the tickets you deserved related to the offences.

From here, starting to insult him because YOU were breaking the road laws and get fined...

If you were driving properly to the road laws, you could've avoided these stops. If you wanted to drive in peace, you could've simply leave the server to go in the singleplayer or in a other server.

Let me remind you what you told him :

2014-04-12 19:35:48 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : cuz your a douch, scumbag and a no life
2014-04-12 19:34:59 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : end chase, NOW!
2014-04-12 19:34:48 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : wish i was under covour tc member so i could perm ban him
2014-04-12 19:33:55 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : who his me then?
2014-04-12 19:33:45 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : kinda idiot cop as using me for money
2014-04-12 19:33:25 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : idiot
2014-04-12 19:33:21 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : [COP]bindlessDino: [PRIV] hello sir, fined for hitting me.
2014-04-12 19:33:16 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : using me for money
2014-04-12 19:33:07 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : douch
2014-04-12 19:33:02 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : ok, stop using me for gods sake
2014-04-12 19:32:51 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : again
2014-04-12 19:32:09 UTC Jamaica DJmad DJmadguy : im on skype with him you douch

URS entries for being insulting in the past :

4 swearing fine
4 warnings
3 kicks
14 days ban

And the last ban was the 8th March 2014 (a 7 days ban) for wrong siding the autobahn, you have been unbanned 2 days later.

All of this was in less than a year.

Do you still think you deserve a unban ?
(2014-04-13 10:02)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident: around 08:00 PM GTM 12/04/2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have as saved replay earlier time, hopefully somebody else will.

● Replay Timestamps: As above

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel like I deserve and unban as Dino was repetitively fining me. The first fine was for speeding I understand this fine, after that I thought there was enough space to move and drive off, so I started driving and accidentally tapped his car, I said sorry straight away but he chase after me and fined me for no reason, I know that this would be a warning as I had a good reason and said sorry, but then I parked up and was going to go to The Villa to do some drifting and I accidentally hit him. so I said sorry and he chased me, I understand why but I started a chase and when he caught me he done a high fine which I find unfair as I lost a lot of money.

I'm sure anybody would be angry if they were to have a cop chase you over and over again. Correct?

I fined you the second time as you were hitting me when driving off, even though there was enough space to drive off safely. Quite sure this was on purpose. So the second fine wasn't for no reason.

The third time I stopped you was because you were doing donuts around me and hit me. The highfine after failing to stop is up to me, the reason was your bad language during the chase.

Stop breaking road laws then you won't get chased. And especially if you think it's unfair, do a refund request instead of using abusive language.

(Sorry for posting in here, but I was mentioned and maybe I could clarify a bit why I chased him three times in a short period.
Please refrain to post here.

You don't need to answer at this.
I understand my actions but the problem is that he was constantly chasing me and I do not like his actions. I don't know what will happen so, i'll leave you to it.
The fact you like his actions or not doesn't matter, he was playing properly according to the rules, and you insulted him. If you really think he was against the rules, you still have the possibility to report it to us but that doesn't give you the right to insult anyone.

Complaining his way of playing here won't help, so it is up to you.
If Dino reads this, I'm sorry, I do think that it was unfair how i only tapped him and he still fined me so, yeah, I know my actions were wrong and I'm sorry about it.

I was at the time upset and angry about some personal things, not to be said to anybody but I'm really sorry and I won't ever do it again.
I'm denying your request.

The server is not a kindergarten, it's a place to enjoy and relax, the players are here to play between them and they do not need to endure the whims of one. Please in that time think about your general behaviour.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's