[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Misu-kun (Unban Request Granted by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: misu2048

● Time & Date of Incident: I got banned today at about 2'oclock pm GMT+2

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I got banned for ramming a cop about 3 hours earlier, they were in a chase and I rammed him/her because my controller left stick (the one i steer with) has a broken deadzone, and it started spiking, I tried fixing it by recalibrating it by spamming the stick, but at the time I was doing it I forgot that I was still going forwards, and I rammed a cop in the back causing them to spin out. I have broken a few rules earlier (for example I swore twice but I got punished for that in the game) and I feel genuinely sorry for breaking them, I got my S2 license two days ago and I like the City Driving server very much.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

[TC] Val was the admin who requested the Ban on you, i was the one gave you the ban. The admin has been notified and shall reply shortly.
From what I could see, your controller seemed to work properly.

You used your brake, accelerated, steered properly before the hit, I've checked this when you were driving behind the cop.

This means you could have noticed the visual SIREN on the middle of the screen, and therefore could have slowed down instead of getting closer.

Could I have more explanation ?
My controller was spiking, I looked at it and then looked at the screen, I noticed it not calibrated properly so I bumped the stick a bunch of times, then I kept looking at the controller and I pressed the gas, I turned and I hit the cop. That's atleast as much as I remember. I am genuinely sorry for all I did, I will try and do my best not to do it in the future, I really like the server and the community Sad
Alright, may I ask you when you are encountering an issue with your controller, if you could park your vehicle to the side to solve the problem without causing a danger to the others ? And if you could pay more attention to the screen ?
It started making problems as I was driving, I was going to park up by the underpass where the turn is, but I was fiddling around with it and I wasn't looking at the screen, I am going to try to solve problems with my controller, I have asked Stephen and he gave me DXTweak2 and I turned up my deadzones and it's working better. I will pay lots more attention to the screen and the "siren" sign of the insim.
It sounds good.

You will be unbanned in shortly, in that time may I ask you to check our server rules, and if you have any questions related to TC or LFS, I'm sure the community will help you.

Server rules : http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

I'll leave this thread open until you are unbanned.
By the way, welcome to LFS S2, I hope you enjoy the game you just bought despite this fact.

See you soon on TC !
Sincerely.
Thank you sir, I will read all the rules carefully, I'll need it. And thanks, I am really enjoying the game Biggrin
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's