[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Last party with Kim-Jong Il
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Haha funny. Should of been to the song of olly murs - my heart skips a beat Tongue (well, should be stops a beat)
Kim Jong Il is dead? I can't bereave it
Seen it already, but when I first read the thread title I thought it said 'Laser party with kim jong il', clicked on it fully expecting to see him playing laserquest <Sad

Did you know he's the world's best golfer (11 hole in ones in a row, as verified by all of his 17 bodyguards), and he claims to have invented the hamburger.

Aparently he doesn't defecate either.

*goes on sickipedia to read the latest crop*
Quote:Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Kim Jong Il have all died this year. Maybe Team America does exist...
Sorry but ive NEVER heard of that person.
You've never heard of famous dictator and leader of North Korea, also star of film's Team America, Kim Jong Il?
Nope.
Sure it's been in papers and the news that he died lol. How did you miss that? Tongue
Missed that he died ok.. but missed his existance lol?
I didnt know about him either before now.
Their marching is incredibly intimidating. Scarily synchronised.
Looks pretty good for high up though Smile

Sad to here that he died, did they say something about his son taking over ? Kim Jong Un ?
How can you be sad over his death lol.
Kim Jong Il..really was Ill.

Har har
What a sad end to his korea
(2011-12-20 16:27)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty good for high up though Smile

Sad to here that he died, did they say something about his son taking over ? Kim Jong Un ?

You shouldn't be too sad.. he was a horrible dictator. But seriously.. Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Kim Jong Il in the same year.. maybe there's hope for the world afterall.
but he was still so jong...
(2011-12-20 17:55)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]What a sad end to his korea

Hahahaha, seriously tho, so glad he's gone, but not so with his son Confused Rumors of a nuclear war...
Reference URL's