[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: review this report please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=11690

i want this report to be reviewed by leaders.

as i tried to make clear in the report thread:

1. YES, i wanted to hit him at bayside, but it was much harder than i expected it to become. further, i apologized for this after the chase, because i didn't really notice in that moment.

2. the thing at "the ridge":
he blocked me, i tried to push him away.
i was clearly steering to the left to follow the direction of the road.
i NEVER aimed for the barrier, i did not really see the barrier while pushing him and i immediately stopped, when i noticed... i could also keep accelerating + steering into the barrier to flip him easily, but i did NOT do that. the same applies a few seconds later, where he's in my way again, i push him and he almost flips... AGAIN i stop pushing him to avoid that.

in my opinion i only made one mistake:
i did not apologize right away for the hit at bayside.
however, i apologized after i noticed how bad it was...

i will not apologize for the pushing at ridge, because it was his decision to get into my way and i tried to avoid flipping him.
this is normal physical contact during a chase.
What's the point in making a review of a report?

You just got a warning, and basing on what you've done today, I might report you again for threating me. What do you think about that?

You are being an inmature, as seen by Mr.NB , your attitude towards me isn't the best one, and you are being quite childish right now. All what you were doing today, is , "im going to report you" , to everyone who touched you or talked to you. You even threated me once I joined the server by saying i'm going to report you when I have the chance to. What do you want to win with this?

The result of that report was a Warning, which was quite well given, and actually , it looks like you are asking for a ban.
Going to close this thread until a leader has time to deal with it, i am not going to watch a slanging match between the two of you
Right leave it at this guy's, wait for a reply from up above. Any replys, warnings will go up.
Right

Incident @ 57:50.00, which is what the warning was for.
  • You deliberately t-boned a cop for no good reason - I genuinely have no idea whatsoever why you'd think it was a good idea to hit him then at all, it was never going to do anything useful other than cause damage. In general, the only reason to hit a cop at 90 degrees is if you're blocked in with nowhere to go - that was far from the case here.
  • The cop was pretty much stationary and you were travelling at 60kph. You say you misjudged the force... by more than 3x??

So,
1. It was a ram/excessive force* regardless of how fast you were going.
2. That's probably the biggest "misjudgement" of force I've ever seen from someone in control of their car.

You're lucky you only got a warning for that.
A timely apology wouldn't make me let you off that warning - it was shockingly bad driving with intent.

I really don't know why you wanted a review of the report or its conclusion.

I strongly suggest you heed the warning and improve your "tactics" and speed awareness.

*From Rule 5.4: "Any force used must be calculated and tactical."
(2014-04-13 16:11)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Incident @ 57:50.00, which is what the warning was for.
You say you misjudged the force... by more than 3x??

as said before, i'm not the best driver (also no big experience with chases)... mistakes happen and i didn't realise the consequences right away.
that's why i apologized later.
maybe i also tried to pit him, but he was slower than expected... whatever.
can't really remember what i exactly tried to do.

(2014-04-13 16:11)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know why you wanted a review of the report or its conclusion.

I strongly suggest you heed the warning and improve your "tactics" and speed awareness.

*From Rule 5.4: "Any force used must be calculated and tactical."

it sounded like i were punished for the incident at ridge.
val didn 't make it clear enough.
this makes more sense, but i still don't understand why this move was bad enough to cause such a big argument.
when i chase people, they also hit me or even push me into barriers.
but i never complained, because i thought some physical contact is allowed.

i think i understood now.
Towcat Wrote:val didn 't make it clear enough.

You could've wrote a private message to me instead of making a such drama in game and here. Don't you think ?
tell me when i'm angry...
(2014-04-13 18:40)Towcat Wrote: [ -> ]it sounded like i were punished for the incident at ridge.

Just to make it clear, hit at The Ridge was illegal aswell, you literally pushed him into the barrier.

You said that you didn't see the barrier behind him, but that barrier is very hard to miss, even from the cockpit camera.

Screenshot 1

(2014-04-13 18:40)Towcat Wrote: [ -> ]this makes more sense, but i still don't understand why this move was bad enough to cause such a big argument.

Aren't you the one who is causing an argument about it? You were given a warning for hitting your suspect twice and that's about it. You're the one arguing about it and threatening to report Frozen whenever you get a chance, for a personal revenge.
you could just explain things to me.
that's all i want.

the hit a ridge was just a try to get away.
i don't know how often i shall say that again:
i could have flipped him easily with the barrier, but i stopped before TWICE.

i'm argueing about some admins attitude, this has nothing to do with frozen anymore.
you treat me like the last idiot, just because i can't control my car as good as you can. i hate that
The report has been clearly concluded (twice) and I also see no reason to take any other action(s).

I'd like to reiterate that it is often best to try and solve a situation yourself in-game, or contact an admin in-game to deal with it, without making a forum report. I'm aware this isn't always possible.

I don't really see any problems with any attitudes here. If you want to PM me with a specific incident RE an admin's attitude, feel free.

This will now be closed.
Reference URL's