[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Ulrich Stern (Unban Request Denied by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Ulrich stern

● Time & Date of Incident:Last Year

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Dear Admin who has left me perm banned for being part of (so said server).

4 months ago i left (so said server) after i got fed up with the admin's attitude and called it quits with that server. since then ive returned to CLC and have made quite a bit of progress with the very nice admins there. ive learnt to keep my nose out of other servers problems and keep to myself. at this moment in time i do not associate with anyone from my former server i used to cruise on

Chrisip who host's CLC gave me a very stern warning "bring any other servers problems into clc you will be out" ive taken that to heart and kept my head down. understand you will be the same.

if i do get a unban and i am allowed to crusie on TC i can assure you i will keep my head down and keep to myself.

Total KM's on clc 7,723.5 since i started back there 4 months ago

I have a teamspeak server if you wish to talk to me on there inbox me for the ip. if you want me to come onto the TC teamspeak and talk i can do that as well.

(this is a new forum account for "ulrich stern" can a admin be kind and delete my "harley a" account off the database)

i hope we can come to a truce from this unban appeal.

Harley
Not repeating myself.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's