[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban request "tossupomm" (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tossupomm

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014, cant remember a exact time

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hi,

I find out this forum, becose i really miss this server. To be honest, i dont rembember and i dont know why i should get unbanned. I rembember that i gave to try my friend to drive with my new wheel(G25, and he has real life licenens) He started to fun around and drift and when i got back he was playing on the other server, and after if i tryed to connect back to City Driving, boom, banned. I really want get playng on this server again.I hope you understand that. I would change my attitude, and never let someone, who dosent know the server rules driving there. Hope to see you all in the server soon.
I was the admin who banned you and I will give my response shortly.

Thanks.

I can't give you the replay right now as it is on my other computer, however I can tell you that you pushed/rammed me when I was undercover (i.e. I didn't have TC tags on) and then you pushed/rammed someone else. Both were completely intentional and unprovoked. Your account has a lot of admin action to it.
Ok, will be waiting Smile
After discussing this case with a leader, we have decided to give you a chance. Your next ban (particularly for ramming) is likely going to be a permanent one due to your history. Please play wisely.

You will only be unbanned when you read and understand the rules: http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Please post when you have done this, then you will be unbanned. Remember this is your final chance - please don't throw it away. Make sure no one else has access to your account either.
Thanks for my last chanse. I just finised reading the rules.
I hope i can manange it.

Really, thanks Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's