[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Pepsii (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Pepsii

- Time & Date of Incident 2013-03-28 07:50:56

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Although my ban occurred quite a while back, I have only recently got back into driving on LFS and decided to return to my old favourite cruise server where I was raised in the LFS community Smile I attempted to join today and I was prompted with the statement "Host Refused Connection". As I had never been banned before I was clueless as to how this had happened and I instantaneously expected it to be related to an error with some dodgy ports. Nevertheless, I decided to check the ban list just to ensure I wasn't banned and when I saw my name on there, I was confused. It is quite perplexing as to how I was banned because no details are filled in. It doesn't say what track I was banned on or anything. To be honest, I don't think I was even on the server at the time of the ban. I do not remember being banned and for starters, I do not ever recall me committing any act of abuse, breaking any rules, insulting any other members etc... I have always been nice. The only bad thing which ever happened to me was having my cop license removed after forgetting about the cop 1, cop 2 rule which I forgot about I constantly switch between different cruise servers often. Not all of them, just a minority. I like a variant on servers for maximum enjoyment Biggrin
Anyway, here is my ban details to save you from searching it at http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
--> CLICK ME!! <--

So, is it possible that I could either have a reason for the ban, or an answer to the unban request.

Thank you for reading.

EXTRA : I would also like to inform you that I am a Super Admin on the WKD servers. Please do not let this affect your judgement on me. I know a lot of players from different cruise servers disrespect each other as some form of rivalry but do not put me an as a stereotypical WKD cruiser; even if you weren't going to have a biased judgement I would just like to ensure I have nothing against anyone. I don't want to end on a bad note or anything but if it is because I cruise on other cruise servers then it is a pathetic ban reason. On-topic, please overlook this fact as I do not believe it would be fair to have someone banished from a Cruise Server they enjoy playing on once in a while, especially if they have done nothing wrong.

Surely you can tell I really want to re-join if I've went into such a detailled extent to ask for a reason and a possible unban Smile

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
~ Pepsii
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2014-04-20 00:33)Saphira Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
Sorry for the double post but I think it should tell you which admin banned you on the ban list. It would perhaps be quite a useful feature. Nevertheless, this was nothing more than a bump post xD
I apologize for trying to rush you or anything like that but I'm desperate to start cruising again.
The admin has been notified like said above, please be patient and the unban request will be dealt with.
The fact that you were/are wkd member is the only relevant here. TC hasn't forgotten about the grief and trouble wkd had brought over our and many other servers. Neither have I, as server owner back that time, nor have the hundreds of people being our guests every day. Therefore, all wkd members of that time are personae non gratae.
That may be unfair in individual cases, but it wasn't us asking for trouble.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's