[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - A T O K (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: A T O K

● Time & Date of Incident 20 / 6 / 2014 @ 2:00 PM maybe,

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/floqnid4zhvpvh7/AS5X_0R.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 4:15 , 6:00

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Because i was banned for ramming, and i didn't ram him, his nickname is UC (dogie213) , first i wanted to pit at 4:10 , then i wanted to see what are they doing inside the pits at 4:15 and i lost control and i crashed to him by accident and i said (sry Smile) , then at 6:00 i was going at the turn on high speed , at the turn then i didn't notice him again because he was lagging and u can see that clearly at the replay, then i said sorry, and then i got banned for 3 days for ramming while i didn't mean to crash him, This is really unfair and i hope it get's sorted asap.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Correct me if i'm wrong but you rammed multiple people that looked very intentional (not only on the day you got banned), some people even cheered when you got banned.

You actually rammed me so much that your 'sorry' didnt mean anything anymore to me and made a report out of it.
After reviewing the replay again, I still feel my ban was justified.

Here are the timestamps from your own replay:

3:10 - You rammed someone at high speed, it would have been easily avoidable if you had stayed on the correct side of the road, your reaction to swerve away from the user was way too slow, considering he was in clear view for a long enough time to avoid him sooner.

4:10 - you stop in pits and then drive off seconds later and you purposely steer into UC with full throttle and then pit immediately after.

6:00 - you actually do brake, but I believe you should have seen siren on your screen (UC was being chased) well before and broke earlier than you did. You then say 'wtf us wrong with u' as if it was UC's fault for the accident. All the other cars coming up to UC all avoided him, so I don't see why it was difficult for you to do the same either.

The ban is only 3 days, I suggest that you take this time to understand the rules and work out methods to obey the rules in future
Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's