[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cupra in the Dales/Buttertubs Pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im sorry guys im not resizing all my photos for yah Smile

Please see below link for images .

Thumbup

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338915
Nice car and great roads, must of been seriously cold though lol. Tongue
Yeah was pretty chilly, the tyers were wet(Obvoiusly) and We went walking and about 15mins later we came back, as I was walking to the car I could see the inside 2inchs of my rear tyre had frost/ice on them. as I got the the front's there was Ice solid all over the fronts. Like because it was stood still in the -4/-5 temp they had literally frozen, I was scared driving on them so I burned out up a hill at about half throttle- that sorted it out Smile

North Yorkshire is great in general blisteringly good roads up there, well kept too surprisingly because there are a lot of army bases up there and what not. Not uncommon to see RAF Jets flying through the valleys but none that day
Sweet, nothing like that down here it's all just main roads and roundabouts Sad.
Its about 50mins until you can get to some quite good roads in and around Leeds Biggrin
Please TC add some auto image resizers Heart

Great pics as ever Mongoose Wink
I dont think they will Mcgherkin Ive had to resize or link for ever here at TC lol. Its just me that has uber large images.

Thanks Smile Was a good day out.

Jay
Reference URL's