[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Space alert in news!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have heard about this new alert? It is coming a comet is near earth

http://m.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26683763
As always.. We live in space, what else could there be coming? Wink

Also these kind of news are usually false. Jupiter attracts bigger objects which are "coming" towards the Earth.
[Image: me8l91M.jpg]

I meant like this but you have true to, this picture is from there i live in news
Is that a nebula? Not a comet for sure. Tongue
I have no idea from news picture haha
The risk of hitting earth by an asteroid larger than scientists previously thought.

The conclusion drawn by the California-based B612 Foundation, which is building a telescope to try to find threatening space rocks.

During the years 2000-2013, at least 26 celestial bodies exploded in Earth's atmosphere, most of the altitude to adjust to the devastation. But over 1,000 people were injured when a meteorite exploded
- Tjelabinsk learned that asteroids of less than 20 meters (diameter) can have considerable effect, said Ed Lu, a former astronaut and now head of the B612 Foundation. Even a relatively small asteroid

OBS Google translated from swedish to english
There was this hilarious doomsday theory that another 'opposite' earth was going to collide with earth in december 2012 but that never happened, this one I feel is just another bogus story to scare everyone.
Yeah this news was early in morning to, but can never trust the news so.
(2014-04-23 14:09)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]There was this hilarious doomsday theory that another 'opposite' earth was going to collide with earth in december 2012 but that never happened, this one I feel is just another bogus story to scare everyone.

And the boogeyman and friends were on that 2nd planet, lol.
(2014-04-23 11:33)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: me8l91M.jpg]

I meant like this but you have true to, this picture is from there i live in news

N 63A, a supernova remnant in the LMC (Large Magellanic Cloud)
Reference URL's