[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TS Habits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is hilarious, and they get better and better, haha. Keep them coming please. Smile
I've run out of inspiration but hopefully not for long.
(2014-04-26 04:59)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Late night/early morning on TS with Frank, got bored and decided to create a set of short comics surrounding some of the annoying habits a small minority of the regulars seem to be unable to get rid of...

Enjoy Wink
snip

xDD Nice work xD

Administrator Message by: Cola

Please include a spoiler-tag the next time you are quoting a post containing large images.
haha funneh Biggrin
Btw Savy would like to say something

Warning! Swearing or similar (Click to View)
Walking Dead Heart
I'm pro at computers.
(2014-04-27 15:23)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Btw Savy would like to say something

Haha, that couldn't be more perfect
(2014-04-27 15:23)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Btw Savy would like to say something

You mean Snake and Savy. Biggrin
Keep em coming, these are brilliant, Pete!
Awesome pete!

If you ran out of inspiration, you might try to picture the common habbits of known non tc's?

Just an idea, the previous ones were epic!
(2014-04-27 19:47)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pete!

If you ran out of inspiration, you might try to picture the common habbits of known non tc's?

Just an idea, the previous ones were epic!

Well I did Frank but I couldn't think of anything else amusing at the time. We'll see.
you can make one of dowpy throwing his g27 out the window lol
(2014-04-28 10:52)TigRgame Wrote: [ -> ]you can make one of dowpy throwing his g27 out the window lol

Dowpy threw his G27 out of a window?!
these are just brilliant.
Separated Nick & Elmo for the sake of consistency.

[Image: tshabits13.png]

[Image: tshabits14.png]

Ideas for more gratefully received...
How about that one guy who keeps buying Thinkpads and shows them to the rest of the forum?
You never come on ts... A prerequisite of being considered for one of my awesome drawings is by being a regular on ts Tongue
Hmm... Maybe I should come on more often... Tongue
(2014-04-30 14:04)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]You never come on ts... A prerequisite of being considered for one of my awesome drawings is by being a regular on ts Tongue

Pffh you.. I'm on every other monday. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's