[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban jonathon.provost (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jonathon.provost

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-04-26 21:51:55

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I do not have a replay as the ban happened after I left.
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Myself, Poldy1603 and RedJ were just having some fun, I know its completely against server rules and I should not of done anything. And for that I am truly sorry. I really enjoy City-Driving and I didn't need to do that at all. I will never ever do anything like that again. If I can get one last chance, I promise that you wont regret it and I wont do anything I did before. When I join TC servers, I really don't mean to break the rules and if a admin ever asked me to stop anything, I would stop immediately.

Poldy1603 and RedJ both got 14 day bans, I beleve that this is correct but I feel that a 365 day ban is to harsh.

I really believe that City-Driving is an awesome place to hang out and cruise around with friends and I thank you for making that atmosphere.

Thank you very much for your taking your time to read this.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3979
Same old.

Anyway, I'll notify the admin who originally banned you.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello, I am the admin who requested that ban.

Provost Wrote:If I can get one last chance, I promise that you wont regret it and I wont do anything I did before. When I join TC servers, I really don't mean to break the rules and if a admin ever asked me to stop anything, I would stop immediately.

Little reminder (from newest to oldest) :

2014-04-05 14:56:06 UTC - 10 days - Harassing a cop despite warning. (Blocking and so...)
2013-12-07 20:02:48 UTC - Warning - Ramming
2012-07-26 13:10:23 UTC - 365 days - Ramming
2011-12-22 12:47:29 UTC - Warning - Ramming
2011-03-08 21:17:18 UTC - 250 days - Ramming
2011-03-08 20:34:07 UTC - Kick - Ramming
2010-08-01 16:09:36 UTC - 100 days - Ramming
2010-03-06 01:29:25 UTC - 50 days - Ramming
2010-01-30 00:04:03 UTC - 7 days - Ramming
2010-01-16 12:23:53 UTC - 6 days - Ramming
2010-01-09 17:36:08 UTC - 3 days - Ramming

From what I've quoted, should I take this as a joke or not ?

Sincerely.
Hi Val,

I know I have been really stupid but you must understand that I have really changed. It is only every between friends, and I now realise i have been stupid and I wont ever ram between friends EVER again.

I completely understand if you just ignore me but I can assure you that it will never happen again. And if I ever do it again, I want you to perma ban me with no chance of unban, because I would deserve it.

Thank you very much for your time,

Jonathon
Provost Wrote:It is only every between friends

There is absolutely no need to try to minimise the trouble you've caused.

The fun you had with Lewis and SO*Redjohn spilled over into the gameplay of others players, I'm saying that you've caused many accidents on players who were outside of your party (including ramming/roadblocking), without any apologises.

How could we trust you ? You already served a total of 791 days ban for ramming.
I understand what your saying. And for all of the trouble that I have cause, I am really sorry.

I know I've been stupid and I can understand why you can't trust me but if I am not to improve, I would deserve a perma ban.

I know there's no excuse for it but if you would be able to give me my very last chance, you would not regret it and I will never be banned again. I love driving on TC servers and I wont spoil it for anyone ever again.

Thank you for your time.
You already deserve a perma ban in my opinion.

Provost Wrote:I wont ever ram between friends EVER again. [...] I can assure you that it will never happen again [...] And if I ever do it again, I want you to perma ban me [...] I am really sorry [...] I will never be banned again [...] I wont spoil it for anyone ever again

I am pretty sure I've read these words somewhere else on the forum...

Provost Wrote:I know there's no excuse for it but if you would be able to give me my very last chance, you would not regret it and I will never be banned again.

You had 11 chances (even more If I look further into your long history) to start to behave properly on the server. I meant, you could have started before these admin actions than trying to get out of this situation you've fallen into.
Hi Val,

Well thank you very much for your time. I hope to see you on track again soon.

Happy Cruising,

Jonathon Provost
I'm denying the request as explained above.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's