[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - RedJ (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RedJ

● Time & Date of Incident : Saturday April 26th ~7:30Pm GMT+1

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/zC1NwWwWiEfq
● Replay Timestamps: 13:05

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello ,
As far as I know , I was banned because of a replay showing me and other players ruining others gameplay .
First of all , I'd like to apologise for what I caused .
My point of view: After checking that replay (cause of ban) , I compared it to mine which was auto-saved , and found out that the rams to the players (Other than Jon and Lewis) were caused by my router having an unusual lag , for example this http://bit.ly/1m1NgGP , was due to the fact that in me end , there was no contact between me and MHR , but in his it was me ramming him and driving off with no apology , and other cases which you can check at the replay shown above.
Sincerely,
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

You were originally banned for the party you had with Lewis and Jonathon Provost. The party, as like I said at the unban request from Jonathon Provost, affected the gameplay of the others.

I have thoroughly checked my replay again before writing that reply and your router isn't involved with the facts, from what I could see, unless a few hits but these weren't major.

To have a fair thought, I've checked your replay and compared to mine, and this is what I could see, I noted only the parts you weren't lagging :

14:52 - Crashed into Jonathon Provost, saw it and never apologised.
16:02 - Poor driving from you and hit Jonathon... then Lewis came and rammed Jon.
17:20 - Crashed into Lewis.
17:36 - Attempted again but you lagged.
19:35 - Caused an accident again on Lewis...
24:25 - Crashed into Jonathon
25:16 - The fun has gone too far, a chase was coming there and could have ended very badly.
You were even whining about it on the main chat...
26:47 - Ramming Jonathon...
26:53 - Again.
26:58 - Again.
27:14 - Messing around the roundabout despite the traffic coming...
27:30 - Done a PIT maneuver on Lewis, Lewis got hit by the traffic due to that PIT
27:37 - Ramming Jonathon.
28:21 - Again.
28:28 - Ramming Lewis now.

I believe my decision is still justified.
Quote:14:52 - Crashed into Jonathon Provost, saw it and never apologised.
I did apologise "Sorry shit lag"
Quote:25:16 - The fun has gone too far, a chase was coming there and could have ended very badly.
You were even whining about it on the main chat...
My car had some bad damage , and didn't see siren because of lag.
Quote:26:47 - Ramming Jonathon...
26:58 - Again.
Not my fault.
Quote:27:14 - Messing around the roundabout despite the traffic coming...
Not my fault again.
Quote:27:30 - Done a PIT maneuver on Lewis, Lewis got hit by the traffic due to that PIT
Attempt to escape from Jon
Affecting others gameplay happened only once I guess , but is friendly ramming worth admin action ? As they were okay with it , well , everybody do it from time to time , but I guess I went too far , and I apologise.
Quote:Not my fault. [...] Not my fault again.

You still had your own responsabilities there as you participated to the party. One of you could have react and said "Okay guys, let's stop it now..." but none of this.

Ramming is strictly forbidden as stated by the server rules.

Let me recheck the replay :

@26:47 : Have a look at the throttle bar and your steering wheel, he brakechecked you and you were pushing him out of the way...

@26:58 : It was 2 seconds before than that, It was your fault, you had the time to slow down but you had the throttle pedal full, you even steered into him a bit.
Quote:@26:47 : Have a look at the throttle bar and your steering wheel, he brakechecked you and you were pushing him out of the way...
That was quite a bad attempt to get put him back on driving position , but it worked .
Quote:@26:58 : It was 2 seconds before than that, It was your fault, you had the time to slow down but you had the throttle pedal full, you even steered into him a bit.
I was flooring it regain control of my car , after doing so floored it and saw him , as you may know the human time to react is ~1s and I did brake , but too late.
Objection,

I will not argue about the details you're trying to make me believe, as they are not that important, and as the replay shows everything...
The facts that you are accused remain the same, ramming is not allowed, a few players have been involved into your party and they didn't ask anything.

In addition, you are a recidivist.

By the facts you are accused, you were doomed to serve a period of 14 days of banishment from the TC servers. At this day, you still have to serve 12 days, 3 hours and 33 minutes.

You have the right to appeal this decision by creating a topic in the correct forum.

Case closed.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's