[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request for unban (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Makavelis

● Time & Date of Incident 28-04-2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: No
● Replay Timestamps: No

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I know i deserved a punishment. But this is kinda harsh. When i logged on to one of your servers and started driving. Some guy ran into me on the pits. So i asked him why and asked for a refund beacause of the damage. Obviously he was with a friend of him and the both of them started crashing into me. And calling me names etc.
I think its logical that i started to get angry. Especialy when HE started about my religion. He called me so many things. Also religion related. So i realy dont know why the reason of my ban was insulting people about their religion. When they insulted me about MY religion. I just responded very sarcastic. I didnt even use one bad word. Literaly none !!!
I know the "your mom" responses where out of line. But that guy started annoying me from the moment i logged on. He even kept on crashing me everywhere everytime he could. There was no cop online. And i was just driving there for fun to make some extra money. A 2 or 3 day ban whould have been acceptable. But 180 days is extreme. especialy when im not the one who started (i know it sounds childish but i realy tried my best to resolve it normaly with that player). After 20 crashes and a lot of crap talk thrown at me further i reached my breaking point. AND THEN AGAIN I DIDNT USE ANY OFFENSIVE WORDS. Im wise enough to admit im wrong. But the person who banned me obviously didnt read the whole chat. And didnt even ask me for my side of the story and why i acted like that. Thats just bad in my opinion.

After years of not playing lfs i downloaded it a few weeks ago. I just want to drive and have fun im not in the mood for any kind of crap. Please look into it. Anyways i know how to behave and i will do that in the future.

My apolagies for this situation. I hope ill be driving in your servers soon again.

Greets Makavelis
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I will deal with this one later. Am I correct in thinking the two people disrespecting you were saad - lfs and toto-lfs?
I did not deal with this one sided. Those two were also banned. saad was banned for 180 days like you, and toto was banned for 7 days. This information is accessible on the public ban list.
The name saad doesnt ring any bells. Looka and toto where the names. And sorry, but theres a huge diffrence in what i said and what he said and how i behaved and how they behaved.
In my opinion there should be a huge diffrence in the punishments. And as i already quoted i did not say one offensive word. He spammed me with some real offensive crap.
"LOOKA" is "saad".

All three of you (toto being the least worst) were beyond inappropriate. It worries me how you think you weren't that bad.

Also, I can't take any action on the ramming without seeing any sort of replay. It doesn't bother me who started it (as in, the whole insulting thing) - the fact is, it happened, and you were involved. If someone is wronging you, report it and don't majorly insult them.

You have no chance of an unban or reduction at this stage, from me at least.

I'm not going to repeat some of what you said here because it is that offensive. Feel free to make an appeal, it may be an option but you should read the information before appealing. Feel free to forum PM me and ask for some logs of the aforementioned offensive things you were saying.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's