[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome all! I just got my S2 licence (today actually), and had heard about your server, so thought I might try it out!
Welcome and have fun. Tho Money & Car reset is coming in a week, you dont have time to earn anything. But fresh start after new year! Thumbup1
Welcome Smile

Have a read through the server rules so you can keep out of trouble http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...rver_rules
Welcome to TC, hope you have a good time Smile
Welcome aboard the [TC] Community Smile

We're a diverse community, our drivers like all kinds of things from cruising, police chases, street races, drifting and often teams host events ETC Tongue

Keep in touch, remember to steer clear and slow for sirens, avoid rams and you'll get along just fine, and i'm sure you'll have fun!

- Tommer
(2011-12-21 17:45)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and have fun. Tho Money & Car reset is coming in a week, you dont have time to earn anything. But fresh start after new year! Thumbup1

Guess I'll just be cruising round till then! Smile

(2011-12-21 17:48)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Smile

Have a read through the server rules so you can keep out of trouble http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...rver_rules

Thanks! Someone on the server pointed me to the rules, so I'll make sure to follow them. Wink

(2011-12-21 17:55)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TC, hope you have a good time Smile

Thanks! I'm sure I will...

(2011-12-21 18:00)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard the [TC] Community Smile

We're a diverse community, our drivers like all kinds of things from cruising, police chases, street races, drifting and often teams host events ETC Tongue

Keep in touch, remember to steer clear and slow for sirens, avoid rams and you'll get along just fine, and i'm sure you'll have fun!

- Tommer

Thanks Tommer! I'm sure I'll be in my fair share of chases and races... Tongue
Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. Smile
Welcome Biggrin
Hello there! Smile Welcome to the community and i bet you'll enjoy it, because we're very friendly here Biggrin

Cya on the servers hopefully Smile
(2011-12-21 19:58)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. Smile
(2011-12-21 20:41)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Biggrin
(2011-12-21 20:44)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Smile Welcome to the community and i bet you'll enjoy it, because we're very friendly here Biggrin

Thanks guys! Thumbup I look forward to seeing you on the servers.
(2011-12-21 20:44)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Smile Welcome to the community and i bet you'll enjoy it, because we're very friendly here Biggrin

Most of us...Tongue
Welcome at TC mate =)
Welcome! Smile
Hello and welcome Smile
(2011-12-21 21:47)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]

Most of us...Tongue
Welcome at TC mate =)

*hides under desk* Tongue

(2011-12-21 21:58)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Smile

(2011-12-21 22:13)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome Smile

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'll be seeing you on the server hopefully. Smile
Welcome to the forums. Smile
Watch out for anyone with [TT] in their name and you'll be fine Laugh
(2011-12-21 22:29)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out for anyone with [TT] in their name and you'll be fine Laugh
I agree!

But welcome to the servers and the forum, you will for sure enjoy it here Smile
(2011-12-21 22:21)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Smile

(2011-12-21 22:29)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out for anyone with [TT] in their name and you'll be fine Laugh

(2011-12-21 22:59)Thomas. Wrote: [ -> ]
I agree!

But welcome to the servers and the forum, you will for sure enjoy it here Smile

Advice taken. Laugh
Welcome.

Make sure you take note of the rules and regulations and you'll be fine.

Wink
Welcome! Enjoy the Server and the Forum (:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's